🐨4 🐨

◦•●◉✿When his daughter misses him✿◉●•◦

Y/N'S POV :

While I'm cooking and my 4 year old daughter ari is playing in the living room. I check on her every 2 minutes cause she is very naughty like her dad.

Ari - "Mama when appa come home?"

I checked the time on the clock hanging on the wall. It's 8:03 maybe Namjoon is on his way home.

Y/N - "Baby appa maybe on his way back home"

Ari - "Call appa please" *puppy eyes*

I nodded taking my phone going towards her. I took her on my lap sitting down on the couch. I called Namjoon but he wasn't picking up the call a robotic voice from the other side said.

Y/N - "Sweetie appa isn't picking up the call"

She made a sad pout looking down.

Y/N - "It's okay baby maybe appa is driving so he isn't picking up... Are you missing appa?"

She nodded and hugged me snuggling in my chest. I chuckled and caressed her back.

Ari - "Appa said before going to wok he play play with ari after coming from wok"

Y/N - "Aww my baby don't worry appa we will come in a few minutes hm?"

She did not say anything but hugged me tighter.

Y/N - "Till then shall mama play with you?"

She pulled away from my chest
Looking in my eyes with a happy look. She nodded her head multiple times. I giggled them kissed her small forehead.

Y/N - "Come let's go"

She got down from my lap walking towards her kitchen toys which are scattered over the ground. She picked up a small menu and gave it to me.

Ari - "what do you like mam?"

Y/N - "Umm... Can I have a strawberry shortcake please"

She nodded cutely while talking the menu from my hands. She went and sat on the ground making my order. She brought my order in 5 mins coming towards me but she stopped looking at me with wide eyes when the door bell rang.

Ari - "Appa!! Appa!!"

She shouted in joy and started running towards the main door.

Y/N - "Ari careful baby"

I picked her up in my arms.

Y/N - "My girl became very naughty huh?"

I asked while brushing our noses together. She giggled pointing towards the door. I walked and opened the door to meet with
Namjoon.

Ari - "Appa!!"

RM - "Ari!!"

She jumped in his arms as if they did not meet each other from so many years. I chuckled at the father daughter melodrama.

Ari - "I missed u cho much Appa"

RM - "Me too my baby"

We 3 walked inside. I went to bring a glass of water for Namjoon.
While they were talking.

Y/N - "Why didn't you pick up the call?

I asked while passing him the glass of water. He took from my hands before gulping it down.