'Kiddo'
I mind linked him

I watched his gaze move from our hands which was rested on top of his knees before finally resting on my face
"You were right, I was following you, I was following you because I was afraid that you'd leave"
I said, looking directly into his eyes. I just couldn't look away. I watched as his pupils expanded and shrunk. It was an entire universe filled with wonders in there.

"I wasn't joking Raven, I can't be away from you again"

We sat there, just starting at each other's face. His features has hardened and his eyes were a brighter shade but he was still beautiful to say the least. I watched as his gaze drifted  from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes, he was leaning in. I am not entirely sure he realized that he was. Just as I didn't realize that I was almost meeting him halfway.

He paused for a second before our lips came in contact to look at my face before closing the gap completely.

I could tell you that it was blissful and the taste of his lips were the best thing I've ever tasted but that would be an understatement.
Four years and I've dreamt of the moment our lips would touch again and I am pleased to say that it was completely worth it....but I wanted more.
a soft moan escaped from his mouth as I bite his lower lip, I quickly took advantage of that opportunity to slide my tongue into his now pathed lips.

Fuck!!!

He tasted so good. Soon the kiss became rougher, I couldn't contain myself anymore, I wanted more of him, I wanted all of him. Not to mention how little Dominic down there was threatening to burst out of my pants. His hands caressed my entire body, pulling me closer to himself. I place his hand on top my now erect member, shivering from the mere contact, my knees became weak and I was slightly embarrassed when a loud moan escaped from my lips.
Raven seems to be enjoying the power he has over me. He began to stroke my now painfully erect member through its outline it made on my pants. All this time my mouth was opened like a fish as I struggled to gasp for air amidst all these pleasure that I was feeling. It wasn't like anything that I've felt before, I groaned
I wanted to mark him so bad, let the whole world know that Raven from moon bound pack is mine.
I allowed my hands rest on his also erect dick, and watched as his eyes rolled back. Now I wasn't the only one gasping for air.

He quickly pulled away, holding on to the side of his head.
"Raven"
I called out to him confused

Raven's POV

"Raven...I'm sorry if I did something wrong"
The expression that he had on his face shattered my heart into a thousand pieces.
He looked genuinely hurt and confused

Why am I am the one always hurting him?

It's all my fault, I should have never allowed things to escalate this much, don't get me wrong I do not regret anything. It's literally taking all my will power to not jump back into his arms, but I could feel the tingles spread round my body, I can't believe that I allowed myself get carried away, I almost lost control.

I almost began to glow.
It's not 24 hours yet. though it would have been really perfect to die being wrapped around by Dominic's hands but I don't want to die, not yet at least.

I walk up to where he was stood, his erection has gone down, no doubt from the thought that he had done something to hurt me

"No Dominic, I am sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. The kiss was...Perfect"

Being an understatement

I weighed my options, telling him the truth then risk him getting upset and going all the way to Phoenix pack to kill Cuthbert if he isn't dead already.
Or break both our hearts...