Renjun wasn't laughing, though. Renjun exhaled sharply and grabbed onto Donghyuck, "I hear that enough from you..."

Donghyuck leant back down and met lips with Renjun's once more. Donghyuck ran his fingers across Renjun's waistband. Renjun has never needed something off in his life, his sweatpants felt way too tight.

"Hyuck..." Renjun whined, he bucked his hips up desperately to meet Donghyuck. He needed friction, he just needed something, "Please, take them off..."

"Take what off, sweetheart?" Donghyuck smiled proudly, slipping his hand under Renjun's shirt and to his belly.

"Everything, all of it, off please?" Renjun's skin was warm on Donghyuck's rough hands as Donghyuck slowly traveled higher to Renjun's chest.

"I don't know? Maybe you should ask me again? Just to help convince me." Donghyuck's smirk was painful for Renjun to endure.

Donghyuck moved his index finger, slightly, and ended up brushing a nipple. Renjun let out a quiet sob, turning his head to the side in attempt to hide his face. Donghyuck, being the cruel man he was, ran his finger across the bud again, and again, and again, until he was rubbing it harshly which left Renjun with teary eyes. Donghyuck soon followed up by rubbing the other one with just as much force.

Donghyuck stopped, and removed his hands from under Renjun's shirt, "Gosh, I really gotta see what you look like without the shirt," Donghyuck got a hold of the bottom of Renjun's loose shirt and pulled it over his head to reveal his slim body. His pink nipples, bright and hard from Donghyuck's torture.

"Hyuck... I want yours off too," Renjun sniffled, wiping his eyes dry. Donghyuck frowned so suddenly, making Renjun confused.

"Hey Renjun."

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? If you can't take it, don't worry. Don't force yourself into this," Donghyuck interlocked his hands with Renjun's and gave his soft hand a slight squeeze.

"I want this, Donghyuck. Badly."

"I don't know... I just don't want you to end up hurt," Donghyuck didn't let go of Renjun's hand, he wanted to fully make sure Renjun was comfortable, "You're sobbing from me touching your nips, are you sure you can take a dick up your ass?"

"Yes, I'm certain. I won't end up hurt. As long as it's with you, I'll be fine," Renjun used his unoccupied hand and reached for Donghyuck's face. He cupped Donghyuck's cheek in his hand and ran his thumb all over Donghyuck's moles, connecting them. Renjun had an expression of pure awe as he touched Donghyuck's face. Donghyuck couldn't believe how pretty Renjun was.

Donghyuck gently grasped onto Renjun's wrist and moved the hand on his face back onto the sheets. Donghyuck let go of Renjun's wrist, he reached for the drawer for the new bottle of lube and condoms. All while Renjun still watched, admiring. Donghyuck placed both the packet and bottle on the desk, he would later return to them.

"Renjun, has anyone told you how unreal you are? You're beautiful," Donghyuck says whilst taking his own shirt off. Once he chucked it to the side and returned his focus back to Renjun, he chuckled to himself. Renjun gazed upon Donghyuck's shirtless body, mouth beginning to salivate. Renjun wanted to slap himself, that's weird, "Renjun, I asked you a question, bubs."

"Oh um..." Renjun paused, "Yes I like your yellow shirt."

"Renjun it's white," Donghyuck raised an eyebrow.

"Oh..." Renjun whispered, barely audible. He was still looking Donghyuck's body up and down.

Domghyuck didn't think he was all that, he didn't even have prominent abs, but the way Renjun was staring at him made him feel like a god.