Chapter 83: The Farewell and Reflection

Chapter 83 
The Farewell and Reflection

Zeus was finally revived, and the Olympians' immortality was retrieved. It's about time, that all of them must return to Olympus, their real beloved home. As all the gods and goddesses approached Zeus, their king, he praised all of his beloved Olympians telling...

"All of you, my dearest Olympians, you proved that we're still the highest above the mountains. I valued your courage and sacrifices. Well done, my beloved Olympians."

Then, Hermes gave back the thunderbolt to Zeus, the owner of that might weapon. The god of the Olympus gets his thunderbolt from Hermes. As he already holds his powerful weapon, Zeus smiled at Hermes and said...

"Well done, Hermes."

"Thank you, father." Hermes replied.

Both of them embraced each other and smiled, for finally, the chaos is over. After that, Hera embraced her husband once again and can't stop herself from crying. The queen of the Olympus was worried and missed her husband so much. That time, she told her husband while she feels the warmth embrace of Zeus...

"Finally, we will be together once again."

Zeus smiled at her and told Hera something...

"My queen, I apologized from what I have done to you before. I cheated and intimated with many women. I hurt your feelings, but you're still choose to stay and love me. I promised that I will stop looking for other women and will only focus on you. I love you, my queen."

Hera cried and speechless from the promise of her husband. Then, Zeus kissed his wife's lips to prove her, that he was sincere to his promises. It was such nice to see this wife and husband are met once again. After that, Zeus saw Hades standing in his throne while looking at them. Then, the god of the underworld approached his brother, the King of Olympus. That time, as Hades are already in front of Hades, he told his brother Zeus...

"Brother, I apologized from what I have done."

But Zeus just smiled and said...

"No, we must be the one to apologize, my brother."

That time, Zeus explained to all of them, through his vision, he saw all of the journey and the struggles each one of the Olympians have faced and learned as a mortal. Through that vision, he felt that pain and agonies of his dear Olympians. And most of all, he saw how their mortal friends changed them and touched their hearts. That time, Zeus realized all of the mistakes he has done from the past to mortals. That's why he regrets and promised to become a nice god to the people. He heard everything even what Hades told them about his reason why he annihilates the Olympus.

Later on, Marielle and Williams slowly approached the Olympians. As all of them saw these two, Hermes went in front of Marielle and embraced her. These two lovers faced a lot, but their relationship still prevails, for love still wins in the end. Then, Hermes holds Marielle's cheeks, looked at her in the eyes and said...

"Thank you for everything, my love."

Then, Athena also went to her mortal lover, Williams. She embraced him just like what Hermes did to Marielle, and thanked him...

"Williams, thank you for what you have done for us."

Later on, Zeus commend Marielle and Williams for the help they gave for the Olympians. Without them, then it is already the end of the Olympus and mortals as well. That's why Zeus told them...

"Mortals, the lovers of Hermes and Athena, I saw in my vision how you helped my dearest Olympians. Thanks to you, Marielle, and Williams."

"Who are we to reject and ignore the gods like you? For it is a must to help all of you." Marielle politely replied.