Chapter 64: Incoming Chaos

Start from the beginning

Everything changes, and that was true, for that was what happened from the farm of Johnny. The sales are kept on declining, and the fields are slowly producing less crops. His farmers are doing their best to harvest more crops, but Johnny, with Ace and bodyguards beside him while observing the working farmers, abusing all of his farmers physically, and emotionally as well. He's holding some leather whip that time, to punish whoever dares to oppose or leave him. Johnny was yelling and scolding his suffering farmers...

"What are you doing? Because of your stupidity our sales are declining! Don't stop working until you didn't harvest more crops that can reach our target sales!"

Then, he whipped some of his farmers, such an abusive man! The farmers can't take that kind of abuse anymore. So, one of them dares to oppose and leave him...

"I'm sorry, Sir Johnny, but we can't take it anymore. I want to quit!"

But Johnny was pissed off, but he just replied calmly and asked...

"Do you want to quit?"

"Yes, I quit! We can't take your ruthless attitude anymore!"

Jane, his daughter, heard that noise and wondered what happened. She was in her room that time, so, she stared at the window to see what was happening out there. Then here, she saw one of the farmers tried to fight for himself. All of the farmers stopped from their work and observing their fellow farmer and Johnny's argument. Then, Johnny begins to do his evil deed again that time. He told something to the farmer who tried to leave him...

"Fine, I will grant your request. My bodyguards will help you to give what you've asked for."

All of them wondered and in fear from what might Johnny do to that farmer. Then, Johnny ordered his bodyguards...

"Bring him to my basement and put him inside the cage with my precious pet!"

All of them were frightened, especially Jane, but except from Ace and his bodyguards. Then, they grabbed that farmer while begging for mercy. The basement was found just near in that farm. As all of them looking at those bodyguards grabbing that farmer through that basement, they were just silenced, and afraid as well, and didn't dare to oppose Johnny anymore. As the bodyguard are already in that basement, they put the farmer inside that cage, and that mysterious creature pet of Johnny ate him alive. His scream from pain was heard even outside that basement, that made all of them hear it while they are in the farm. Jane was cried from fear and also the farmers, for Johnny is such a monster and beyond evil. Then, Johnny warned all of the farmers in that farm...

"Now, whoever tried to leave or even oppose me, you will be in the same situation just like your fellow farmer. You will be eaten by my precious pet merciless!"

The farmers can't fight back to save their lives. That time, they are now living like a slave with a danger upon them. While Jane, was quickly hide behind the window, cried, and can't take her father's cruelty anymore. Then, Ace, who also same as Johnny that didn't feel any mercy from what happened to that farmer, told something to him...

"You know what, if you didn't let me marry your daughter, then, maybe I already stopped negotiating with you."

But Johnny's mood was worse that time. So, he just told Ace something...

"Later, in the evening, at exactly seven o' clock, we will have a meeting together with all of my bodyguards in my office. We will talk about something important, it's about my plan."

Then, Johnny walked out and went inside his house towards in his office. Ace realized that Johnny is not in a good mood. So, he just shook his head, chuckled, and let Johnny cool down his head. Instead, he just observed and supervised those farmers working in the farm.