Chapter 37: The Celebration

Start from the beginning

"Hey, see this, Athena? This is my favorite dance move, oh yeah!"

But Athena, just laughed a bit from Williams's stupidness. It was like how come Williams is not ashamed of himself? But it makes Athena laughed though. Then, they just proceed from that celebration. The village is full of happiness, all the people are drunk and enjoying that especial night. For finally, their village is in peace and free. It was such a great blessing, for they also learned new tactics and most of all, improved weapons. Those are the great memories that Ares, Hephaestus, and the other Olympians left them. Since Leo is already dead, the curse to get died when some of them dares to get out that village also disappeared and vanished.

As many of them are already satisfied on their enjoyment and many of them are tired and drunk, here, it was midnight, the celebration was ended and decided to go back to their homes and sleep. While Ares and the other Olympians, Sandra and Kevin are walking to go back in supreme leader's hall. Sandra and Kevin were beside Ares, here, Sandra told Ares while walking...

"Ares, thank you for everything, and to Hephaestus. You've done a lot for this village."

"I must be the one to thank you Sandra, and especially to Kevin. I will not change because of him and to all of you. I learned a lot while I am here in this village." Ares responded.

Sandra smiled back to Ares, for she's glad that she knew how Ares and Hephaestus are so happy for being with them. Then, Kevin joins the conversation by thanking Ares...

"Ares, thank you for avenging my father. I'm sure he also wants to thank you just like what I did."

"Yes, indeed." Ares responded.

Then here, all of them entered the supreme leader's hall and to their room. But there is someone left outside, it was the two lover, Hermes and Marielle. All of the people in that village were already asleep, even the guards. As the whole village was in silence, there, it was a momentum for this couple.

"It was an enjoyable night!" Marielle told Hermes.

"Yes, indeed my love." Hermes responded.

They were standing at the front door of the supreme leader's hall. Here, Hermes realized that all of them are slowly gathered, it was like they will become almost complete. There are only five left to be found, Artemis, Dionysus, Hestia, Demeter, and Poseidon. But he knows that it is not yet the end when they are already complete, for they will have to go to underworld and fight Hades and find out how to make their godly power and immortality returned. But still, he's happy, for they are almost complete. He also realized that unlike before, they, the Olympians, are always in arguments, fights, rivalry, and conflicts. But now, when they threw away here on Earth and became mortals, they learned a lot and caused them some development. As a result, they turned into a nice mortal being and they slowly have a good relationship in each other, as an Olympians.

Then, Marielle, of course, she's so happy for Hermes, and to the Olympians. But she's still never forgot that Hermes will leave her once they are successfully returned to Olympus, and she will be alone again just like before. Imagine, she still didn't see her mother nor meet her, then her lover will leave her. It was indeed a sorrowful time, even if Hermes promised before that he will still there for her, still, she can't stop herself from overthinking. Marielle just remained silenced and smiled back from what Hermes have told her. Here, Hermes realized that his lover is quiet, and he already knows what she feels. Hermes holds Marielle's cheek, looked her in the eye and said to her...

"I know what you've feel right now, my love. But I already told you before, and many times, that I will still be here for you. Since I am a god, learned a lot and changed, you will be the last woman and the only one that I will be loved. So, stop thinking and worrying, my love. Life is too short to become emotional. Instead, enjoy every good moment that comes in your life and earn it as your memories. I love you, Marielle."