Chapter 5: Earth-73 Arcadia

Snow_Wolf9
BetaTheAutobotNinja
Suddenly there was a flash of brilliant white light and then the Forge melted away, constellations appeared overhead, the statues of trolls above them.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Sonic called out.

 The statues that were once silent sentinels, where now with glowing eyes, their whispers filling the speedsters' ears

"Invaders in this place?"

"What mockery!"

"And they are not even from our world, to add!"

Sonic, Barry, and Pepé winced, hearing their harsh words. Shadow just rolled his eyes not caring. They had no idea who was saying that or what this was about. They all heard a different voice speak up. It
sounded like a male's but it sounded different from
the other male voice.

"Are you four worthy?" The voice asked. Sonic turned around and blocked his attack, then he turned back into a glowing ball of mist before they can see what he looked like. The speedsters kept trying to get a hit on them, but nothing worked. Then the physical poltergeist thing came back again, and it looked like Draal's father. Shadow throws a spear but, his attack got deflected, then Kanjigar's ghost pointed the Daylight blade at them.

"But only a Trollhunter can wield Daylight." Pepé stated.

"We ARE Trollhunters!" Kanjigar said appearing before them, his expression cold

Sonic then looks up to see a statue looking like the troll ghost standing in front of them. He then remembered Draal told him about his father.

"You're Kanjigar... Draal's father, the Trollhunter before Jim." Sonic said in awe.

"Wait, what? Where are we?" Barry asked.

"Oh gosh! We're dead! That Soothseryer killed us in the Forge!" Piranha panicked at the situation.

"If this is the afterlife, it's not what I hoped." Shadow scoffed.