eleven - sir

Mulai dari awal

She bit her lips, her head falling back slightly, the flush back on her face, creeping down her neck. She nodded, and I squeezed the length of my cock, "Words, Townes."

"Yes, Harry." She said, peeking up at me, this innocence that I hadn't seen on her before taking over her eyes, like I had exposed her darkest secret.

"Show me. Show me how you touch yourself." I said, slight demand in my voice.

I kept palming at myself as I watched her delicate hands begin to move towards her center. She was hesitant, and I hated the need to soothe her. To assure her it was okay. I wanted her to do it for me, because I wanted it.

"Touch yourself, Townes. Show me how you make yourself feel good."

Townes' POV

His words kept piercing through me, sending different emotions through my veins.

You wanted this Townes, you wanted him to show you this.

And I did. I wanted to see what that darkness behind his eyes would bring, but while feeling completely aroused by his words, I felt so small.

I bit my lip, swallowing the bits of embarrassment and owning my movements as my fingers found my opening. I moved my fingers up and down my folds, closing my eyes and letting myself begin to get lost in the moment. I moved my fingers up to my clit, beginning to roll my fingers against it in the way I knew felt good. I felt myself begin to relax as the sensitive nerves of my clit began igniting the wonderful sensation throughout my core.

"Open your eyes, pretty girl." I heard him say, and I listened without hesitation this time. When I did, he stood there, his sweats and briefs had gone missing, his hard length in his hand, as I watched him stroke himself. He was so long, his big hands only emphasizing how big, "Look what you do to me, Carolina Townes. So hard, just for you."

I felt a small whimper escape me at the site, my fingers moving slightly faster against myself. He stood over me, in all his glory, the muscles on his stomach contracting as he breathed through his movements.

"Finger yourself, love. Move those beautiful fingers inside, curling them against yourself." He said, his voice was so full of lust, his eyes so dark.

"Yes Harry." I heard myself moan out, my fingers slipping in me, one at a time. I felt my eyes flutter close and instantly his voice came, sharply.

"Eyes. Open. On me."

I fought against the need to close them, peeking softly at him through my lashes, biting my lip at the pleasure I was making myself feel. The more I watched him, the hotter I felt my body get.

"That's it. Good girl. Please yourself for me. God Townes, make yourself come for me."

His words sent chills creeping over my skin, my own movements against myself causing my back to arch slightly.

"Do you wish it was me touching you? Making you feel good?"

"Yes, Harry." I said, moans beginning to roll off my lips. I hated the power he had, almost as much as I loved it, and I refused to call him 'sir' because of it. I couldn't shake the need to be defiant. Partly because it felt good, partly because I knew it was driving him insane inside.

I began moving my fingers quicker my other hand moving over my clit, both sensations beginning to drive me to my edge.

"Oh, god. Oh.." I moaned out, hearing Harry's own groans, watching his head fall back slightly against his movements.

"Tell me when you're going to come, Townes, tell me when you're close." He grunted slightly, and I watched as his hand moved quicker up and down his cock, his stomach beginning to contract in a way I knew meant he was close.

I moved more sure against myself, feeling the building in my lower stomach, I moaned more and more as the I could feel my high coming, "Har-Harry, I'm going to come." I said, moaning against my movements when I heard the cruelest words leave him.

"Stop touching yourself. Now." He said so sternly it caused me to jump slightly, my hand quickly moving away, my body arching against the bed, fighting the feeling of being so close, and the frustration it brought.

He moved onto the bed, one knee after another in between my spread legs, his hand still moving along his cock, and I felt so much envy, he leaned his body over mine, hovering so that our skin never touched. He kept moving against himself, "Next time, you won't be so defiant, Townes." He pumped along his length quicker, until he came, spilling all over my upper tummy. He groaned, his eyes squeezing shut, and I envied his release. I wanted mine so bad.

"Yes, sir." I said, trying to control my breath, fighting the ever present ache between my legs from not getting my release.

He bit his lip, closing his eyes as he removed himself from me, he moved quickly into the restroom, before coming back with two small towels in his hand and laying next to me on his side.

He searched my eyes as he laid there, and I almost swore I saw fear before he moved his gaze away, he moved one of the towels over my tummy, causing chills on my skin, as it was wet. He cleaned where he had found his release then followed with the dry, turning and dropping them on the floor.

He turned back to me, and moved himself, so he could pull me against him. He was quiet, but there was something so soothing about having his fingers running up and down my back in the way he was. I felt my breath begin to finally calm, though the ache between my legs was still ever present.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"When are we doing this again?" I said, ignoring all previous rules. I peeked up at him, and he searched my eyes, before leaning down and kissing me deeply.

We kissed for what feel like a while, Harry constantly pulling me tighter against him. I felt him begin to grow hard against me again, and the moment he realized it, he pulled away from my lips quickly.

"Tomorrow." He said, swallowing hard, "But you have to go to your room now."

"What?" I said softly.

"Your room, Townes. The guest room. Please go to your room now."

I searched his face, but he avoided my eyes, "Yes,...sir." I said, pushing up and off the bed. I quickly picked up my clothes, and made my way to the door, turning to look over at him. He still had his gaze down, and I turned and quickly made my way to the guest room.

I showered, allowing myself to find my release in the shower. I lathered my body in lotion, and brushed out my hair. I slipped into the sweater and sweats I brought, slipping under the covers of the bed, settling in.

I kept playing the night over in my head. Every feeling and sensation I felt. He made me feel so beautiful, and sexy. Wanted. It was exhilarating. Yet, he also made me feel small, replaceable...like a toy.

I heard my phone go off, and when I reached for it, I was surprised to see a message from Harry.

H: Good night Townes.

I bit my lip at the subtlety after what had just occurred in the room a couple doors down. I took a deep breath, and replied.

T:  Good night Harry.

Tomorrow.

I heard his voice echo in my mind, and if I was being honest with myself. Even with all the mixed emotions of tonight. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.