episode 23 || ⚠︎in the back seat⚠︎

"now that we're on the topic of admitting things, will you answer one of my dying questions?" Chishiya asked sarcastically. "didn't I already answer your dying question?"

"you answered a few." he told me. "how many do you have?" I frowned. "too many," he cleared his throat to ask the question. "why are you with Niragi?"

the question took me slightly aback. "You already asked me that." I reminded. "you told me yourself you know he's cheating on you. and you are too. so why are you two together?"

I knew the answer to his question, but i still kept quite for a while. "he's a distraction from all of this." I said. "you have many distractions." Chishiya said, not fully buying it.

I wasn't going to fully tell him what I was thinking. not yet, of course. I needed time. "he's my main one." I kept stubborn. Chishiya stared at me, searching my eyes for anything that might help him.

"but why him?" he frowned. "why? does it bother you when he touches me?" I smirked, inching closer to him in a mockingly way. he clenched his jaw and looked away from me. but it was too late. I could already make out the jealousy in his eyes.

"you're too readable, Shuntaro." I teased, my hand landing on his arm. he looked down at it, then back at me. "why him, Aria?" he asked again, this time more quietly as we kept inching closer to each other. "why not?" I continued my game.

we were at a point to where our noses almost touched. his lips were slightly parted, ready to go in for a kiss at any moment. my hands were touching his chest, wanting this as much as him.

but then I turned around and sighed. "that's the thing, Chishiya," I smirked, turning around to look at him again, further away this time. he merely stared at me with a blank expression, some confusion and anger in there as well.

"I like to consider myself loyal. and I would never do it with my boyfriend's best friend!" I said with sarcasm. he clenched his jaw again, but didn't saying anything. I gave him one last smirk before turning around to get into the car.

but before I could, I was pulled back by him. I came face to face with his chest, shocked at his action. "you don't get to tease me, Aria. especially not in that way." he breathed out, staring me dead in the eye.

I wasn't able to say anything else before he dived down and kissed me. it took me by surprise. my thoughts were completely blank that I forgot to kiss him back.

when he pulled away slightly, my mind came back to reality and I realized what was going on. so i kissed him again. and he kissed back.

i felt his soft lips push against mine a few times before meeting in the middle and bitting slightly down on my bottom lip. we let go again before going back, hungrier for more this time.

he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, kissing me deeper and harder. his tongue licked where my two lips met. I knew what he wanted and parted my lips slightly, just enough so his tongue could slip into my mouth.

I could now taste him. and fuck, he was good. his tongue met with mine. they tied around each other before he took his tongue back, soon after slipping it back in. he started to walk forward, making me walk backwards.

after a while, I felt my back hit the car. we deepened the kiss, not being able to get enough of each other. his hands wandered all over my body, wanting and needing more of me.

we let go of the kiss to catch our breathes. Chishiya took this moment to go down to my neck. he kissed my jawline and slowly made his way down to my collarbone. he gave me a few hickeys here and there and some love bites.