"Still." Isabela smiled. "I'm kind of glad that you two are finally tying the knot."

"We're happy for you."

Estella smiled back at them, touched by their sincerity and gratitude. Only, behind her smile, is the never fading anxiety that lingers at the back of her head.

And it's not the typical self-degrading kind of anxiety, it's something more. Their future.

Her dreams, his dreams, her ideals, his ideals; they have their differences. He seems so content, while she can't help but want a bit more with her life. Camilo finally felt like he belonged, after years of questioning himself over and over again. The voice in his head was gone as if it never existed in the first place. She's happy for him — for the both of them — but was saying "yes" really the right choice?

They've known each other since birth. They started out as friends, and that friendship let them feel something more which in the end blossomed into something much more beautiful; their romantic relationship.

At the time, saying "yes" to Camilo came as easy as breathing. But now that they're officially engaged to one another — soon to be wed, which is a very serious commitment — it's really getting on her nerves.

★ ★ ★

Feeling someone's skin brush against her cheek, Estella's eyes slowly opened, realizing how she accidentally dozed off with her head resting on Camilo's crossed legs.

"How long was I asleep?" She asked, rubbing her eyes as she slowly sat up.

"Not long enough," Camilo answered, leaning back. "You need the rest, 'Stel. The circles forming under your eyes aren't really what I'd call stylish," He joked, making her smile.

"I rest." She simply told him with a reassuring voice. "I'm resting right now too, actually," Estella chuckled, wrapping her arm around his and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Plus, Mama already keeps telling me to stop working too much if I want to look good when I walk down the aisle — Papa is on her side too, of course."

"Can't say I don't agree," Camilo shrugged lightly, looking at Estella with a grin. "You look beautiful, but with dark circles under your eyes," He paused, shaking his head playfully. "People might think I overwork you. My image is important too, y'know." Estella rolled her eyes at him and scoffed, making Camilo chuckle.

He ran a hand down her hair which then end up caressing her cheek. Their eyes locked and their faces slowly leaned closer to each other until their lips met.

Their kisses were deep and passionate. It was obvious how much they yearned for each other. How much they wanted something more.

Camilo pulled her close, holding her by the waist, and finds him on top of her not moments after. As he laid her down on their blanket, he went from kissing her lips to her neck to her collarbones. He tugged the collar of her shirt, revealing more of her skin and planting kisses.

Estella's breath was shaky, feeling his kisses go as far down as her collar allowed him to, his free hand rubbing on the side of her upper thigh.

Alas, as much as they wanted this moment to last longer, it couldn't. They kiss each other one last time before finally breaking away from one another completely.

"Hey," Estella breathed, looking at Camilo who was now laying beside her. He hummed. "Could you do me a favor?" She asked.

"Anything."

"Tell me everything'll turn out fine. Like you always do," She requested. Camilo smiled sweetly at her, pulling her close to his chest.

"Duh," He said, earning a light smack which he found funny. Planting a kiss on her head, Camilo does what he was told and reassured her. "Of course everything would turn out fine, you dummy."