𝟭. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

-IN WHICH she returns for her daughter
*-*

Bella Potter stood outside of Hogwarts. She sighed as she looked to the castle. She knew why she was back. She knew why she had left fourteen years ago. Her daughter.

Bella had left to protect her newborn daughter. The one pure thing she had in her life.

Bella had messed up and slept with her professor when she was just fifteen years old. She had gotten pregnant from that one night. And she felt unable to cope with it all.

Bella turned to see Albus Dumbledore standing next to her. "It's good to see you again Bella," he told her.

"Is it? I know what I did. But I had no choice. And Severus probably hates me. He's probably turned my daughter against me too," Bella mumbled as she looked to him.

"Look. I know that this isn't easy. But you have been through a lot. And so has Severus and your daughter....you need to face him. You left and it broke his heart," Dumbledore said.

Bella looked to him and smiled. She knew that he was right. She knew how he had left and she knew how no one understood it. She knew it was a mess. She knew what had happened.

She had struggled with post natal depression after having her daughter. And with her being so young. And Severus was hardly there.

It was a mess with her brother and Bellatrix LeStrange has threatened her and she hated it.

She hated how she had turned her back on her daughter and on Severus.

It was her biggest regret and it was her regret that she missed out on her daughter's life. As well as losing her brother.

****

Bella stood in the office and looked as Severus walked in.

He looked to her as if he had seen a ghost. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked. He was angry.

Bella looked to him and sighed. "Look I know that you hate me. I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you. I want to make it up to her. Please I am her mother," she said.

Severus looked to her and frowned. "Don't you dare. You are not her mother. You left her and you abandoned her like she was nothing. You didn't care about her or me," he spat.

Bella nodded. "I...I made a mistake. I'm sorry."

"Yes. So did I when I got you pregnant. I have spent years looking after her. You however, you didn't give her a second thought. I told her you are dead. You are dead to me," he spat as he walked off.

She got why he was angry. But his words still hurt.

****

Bella stood walked through the grounds. She wanted to see her daughter. Even if Severus wouldn't allow it. She didn't care what he said. She was her daughter. And Bella wanted to see her.

Bella looked to see the raven hair girl in the courtyard. She stood with Draco Malfoy and stood laughing.

Bella felt the tears in her eyes as she looked to her daughter as she saw how beautiful she was.

But could Bella ever have a relationship with her daughter?