Lies

**Niall's Pov**

I don't know what Harry's problem is but it's really starting to piss me off. All he does is make fun of me and the other boys don't do anything about it. I know they can hear most of it, he says it out loud but they're to scared to stand up for me. I would stand up for myself but I guess I deserve it. 

"Hey Niall, move your fat ass over so I can sit down" Harry said to me.

I'm really getting tired of this. None of the boys are home,usually he is a bit nicer when they are here. Probably to make it look like harmless joking around so they wont hate him. 

"I said move you stupid whore" he almost yelled.

I stood up, even though I'm a good amount shorter than him.

"Listen,Harry. I'm tired of your fucking shit now please leave me alone. I never did anything to you, why do you have to try and break me Harry?" I yelled.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" Why was he so angry? 

The next thing I knew I was on the floor and my eye was throbbing with pain. That little fucker punched me.

I looked up at him, he looked panicky like he did something wrong but I probably deserved that. He quickly replaced that look with a smirk when he noticed me looking at him. 

"Now don't ever talk to me like that again" he said as he walked upstairs.

"Oh and don't tell any one the boys what just happened, or else"he walked away into his room.

I gulped. He is really starting to scare me. I should probably put some makeup over my now black eye, it's a good thing Lou gave us some makeup just in case. Even though Harry is being a total dick I don't want the boys to hate him so I can just suck up the pain I guess. 

I heard the door open and I quickly finished covering up my black eye and headed downstairs. I definitely did not expect what I saw. All the boys were crowding round Harry, who had his head in his hands and and he was....crying? 

I walked closer to them and cleared my throat. "What happened?' They all turned and glared at me except for Harry who was also looking at me with a smirk on his face and a black eye. Wait a minute.. that's makeup. Harry fucking faked a black eye! "You know what you did Niall" Zayn said coldly. I get it, Harry told them I punched him.

"No, I swear I Didn't d-"

"Fucking save it Niall", Liam Interrupted "we all know you fucking did it. All you've been doing is moping around for no reason, you act like you're fucking depressed or something. You're probably just want some attention and are just jealous because you're the least fucking popular in the band! Just stop with this shit, we are all tired of it" Liam yelled.

Everyone was shocked. Liam hardly ever yelled, whenever he did it was because Louis played anther one of his stupid pranks or Harry was out to late the night before or even at Zayn when he takes to long to get ready but he never yelled at me before. Ever. It took all my power not to break down right there. I quickly grabbed my coat and boots and ran out of the house while the other boys were comforting Harry's 'crying'. I was just driving around till I stopped at a bridge. It started to rain, perfect I thought, it matches my mood perfectly. I started leaning over the bridge, staring at the cold, water below. "You could end it right now, the pain, the hurt, it could all be gone if you just jump." That demon in my head told me. It's true, it coud all be over if- no what am I thinking I can't do that.

I have to try to be strong.