Fat.

**Niall's Pov**

I finally decided to come out of my room today. I walked downstairs with a fake smile on my face and sst down at the table. Liam was already cooking beakfast. "Shit now i have to eat" I thought to myself

"Morning Nialler, you okay?You look a little down"

"Yeah, m' fine" I lied.      

He cooked the pancakes and called the other boys down to eat. We all sat in the table in this order, me and zayn on one side, Liam at the head of the table and of course, Harry and Louis sitting beside eachother. Liam set down the pancakes and all of us took three pancakes, well I actually took five. I was starving. Sometimes I wish I had the willpower to be anorexic but I don't. I will be fat and disgusting forever but even if I was skinny I'd still be ugly. 

" Hey, Niall" Harry said. I looked up at him to show that I was listening. 

" Got enought pancakes?" he snickered then whispered something to Louis that was loud enough so that only me and Louis coulg hear him.

"He's so fat, why did I ever date him?" Louis just laughed and said "We all make mistakes, young Harry"

I just looked down at my plate, suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore. I pushed my plate away. 

"M'not to hungry today boys, not feeling to great. M'gunna go take a nap" I looked over at Harry and our eyes met for a minute. His face filled with guilt but quiclky turned back to an expression that was hard to read. 

I went into my room and locked the door. Then ran to the bathroom and locked that door to. I broke down into tears and looked for that tin box behind the mirror.  I pulled out a shiny metal blade and smiled slighty. 

"You deserve this you worthless piece of shit" the voice in my head kept saying. And repeating all those harsh names. 

** Harry's Pov **

Honestly, I feel bad for saying that to Niall. I didn't think he would take it seriously but I'm only doing it for the sake of mine and Louis' relationship,

"Hazza are you okay? You've been staring into space for like 10 minutes. 

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just I guess I feel bad about what I said to NIall"

"Really Haz? Remember what I told you?" He said sounding quite annoyed.

" Yeah, I know. He still loves me and you heard him talking about how he was going to try and break us up. So now I need to be a total dick and make him hate me" I replied.

"That's right now come here" he gestured toward the bed. I ayed next to him and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.