Start (Phun)

I'm in a state I have never been before in my entire life.

My head is jumbled, thoughts racing around so fast that I can hardly grab them.

I'm confused. To a degree that makes me walk around in a daze.

I don't know what's happening, I can't seem to understand no matter how I try.

Something is changing inside me - and I'm afraid.

I feel like my heart is trying to tell me something I am terrified of finding out.

I want to know.

But I also don't.

I did something I still can't comprehend. I put that stupid plan into action.

I was really only playing with the thought since I really don't want to date that girl that my Father got in mind to try to make me marry.

He mentioned nothing of marriage, of course, after all we are still both in High School. But I know him. He probably has got it all figured out already.

Pair up the kids, the families are happy, business relations become even stronger. 

I can't help but to feel like a pawn in a game, even if I of course know that he doesn't think that way. He's just so old fashioned sometimes...

     The whole thing terrifies me more than I can say. I don't think I'd dare to disobey. Nor do I really want to. I respect my Father.

But the thought of being forced into dating and in the worst case scenario, having to marry, a girl whom I barely know and have no feelings for whatsoever...

It makes me break out in cold sweats.

     I want to be with Aim. Or... at least I did. Now... I don't know what I want, what I feel.

Nothing makes any sense anymore. Nothing is like it used to be. Everything has changed and I don't know how it turned out this way.

Nothing should have changed. Everything should be like it used to. That rush plan shouldn't have made anything different.

It was just a convenient way of taking care of the trouble with Father's idea, without having to start a ruckus.

But then why does it feel like it turned my whole life upside down?

I didn't think Noh would actually agree. And I really didn't know he was such a pushover. He really can't say no, can he? I almost feel bad about it.

It's practically coercion...

     I messed up already when asking, getting a reaction that for a second made me think I might get a punch right in the face.

I should have been a little more clear.

Then when he actually showed up at my place, I almost jumped for joy. Not only because I might get my fake boyfriend and get the plan going,

but also because I was glad that it actually might be Noh who would play the role of my sinful sweetheart.

I mean, he's an interesting guy, nice to be around. If I needed a fake boyfriend to hang out with in order to fool Pang, then it would be nice if the guy

in question actually was someone I wouldn't mind, or even better, would enjoy spending time with.

Thanks to the fact that he is too nice to refuse people, I got my way and he practically became my "boyfriend" by accident.