Chapter 5

Renee's point of view~.

"RENEE!" I heard a familiar voice scream. It scared me so I jumped a little and so did Harry who fell asleep on the rocking chair. I looked over at the door and saw Niall.

"NIALL!!" I screamed as Harry was holding his ears. Stupid curly. I ran and jumped in his arms and he swung me around. Once in a lifetime. Then he says, "You don't know how much I've missed you." He said while a year escaped his eye.

"I was just so worried about you. You could've died Renee. Why didn't you tell me where you were." He said while brushing the rest of my hair for me.

"Nialler. I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was. I'm sorry I ran away. I didn't want to go to the orphanage. I wanted to get away from everything" I said while he picked me up and put me on his lap and giving me a bear hug. "Hey, hey don't cry. Don't cry. Everything is going to be okay princess. Don't worry" he said as I cried on his t-shirt. Princess!?!

Louis' point of view

Princess?!?! He called her princess?!? "He finally found his princess" I whispered into Harry's ear. All of the lads had wide eyes and their jaws dropped.

"Oh my carrots!" I whispered as the lads' nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry I called you princess. Sometimes I just.. I don't know wha..." He said before getting cut off by Renee. She didn't say anything. She kissed him. At first Niall was shocked. Then he kissed her back. And he pulled her closer to him.

The boys' jaws dropped. "Oh my god!!" I literally screamed. Then Zayn clamped my mouth shut but that was to late. They heard us and it caused Renee to jump and fall out of niallers lap. Gosh I have a loud mouth. Niall quickly helped her up and stormed out of the room. The only thing he said was, "I thoughte you cared. And if you did then you wouldn't be snooping would you." He stormed out if the hospital.

"We're horrible friends" I heard Liam said before chasing after him. Then I saw Renee sitting on the floor crying. We are horrible friends.