To young capter three

Chapter 3~ Niall's point of view

"Ermmm.." I said while fiddling with my straw. "Ermm what horan?? Are you gonna say it or not" she said. I slid closer to her in the booth that we shared. Her cheeks flushed with redness. "Hey!" She said in almost a shout.. "What?" I said worried. "You haven't eaten your chicken and chips" she said while pointing to my plate that I haven't even touched yet.

" oh.. I'm not that hungry. Would you like it?" I said as her jaw dropped.

Harry's point of view~

"What's happening in there curly?" Lou said from behind the brick wall that was closest from the window. But I didn't respond because my jaw dropped. Niall?! Sharing his food?! This can't be true. I went back over to the boys and they looked at me confused.

"Mate just tell us what happened. What did you see?" Liam said. "We'll.." I said. "We'll what curly?! What isn't a proper answer for me." Lou said. "Nialler is sharing food" I said as the boys jaws dropped. "With a girl" he said looking back at Nando's.

Renee's point of view~

Did he just ask me if I wanted his food?! Okay I'm completely flabbergasted. Is this real?? "Umm.. Niall are you okay?" I asked him nervously. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked with a big grin on his face. "But you never share your food. Not even with your band members." I said shocked. "You bet he hasn't darling." A familiar voice said coming from behind us.

OMG it was Zayn and the other guys. Harry Liam Louis and Zayn. I thought if they've been here the whole time. Psh! Oh well.

Zayns point of view~

"Well well.." I said as sitting down in the booth having Harry on this side and Lou and Liam on the other side kind of squishing the girl and nialler together. "Wht do you want Zayn?" Niall asked. I can tell he's getting mad. "We just wanted to meet your lady friend." I said as I winked at the girl.

"So nialler. Are you going to introduce us to your lady friend?" Lou asked. "Ermmmm..." Was all he managed to say. She cut him off and said, "umm. My name is Renee." She said kinda annoyed probably with me being do close to her.

"Listen Niall. Thanks for today. Ermm.. I have to.. Go..." She said while writing down her number. She walked out if Nando's in a kinda annoyed way.

Renee's point if view~

Oh my god. There so close to me."Ermm.. I have to.. Go..." I said as I wrote down my number on a napkin. Then I leave Nando's and head down the street until I heard Niall calling my name. I just walk faster. And faster. But he caught up with me.

"You don't have to walk home. I can bring you if you want." He said while calling the boys to get the limo. "There's no need for that" I said and trying to get away from his grasp. "How far away is your house love?" He asked while calling Paul. While he turned around I took off and hid in an alley.

I heard his footsteps along with the guys' footsteps running past the alley. "RENEE!!!" Niall shouted so did the other guys. I quickly got a text from Niall saying an I quote

From: Nialler~ where are you?! We're worried sick. Please tell us where you are.

To: Nialler~ Don't worry about it. I'll be fine :).

From: Nialler~ be safe.

I didn't reply back. I wish I could be safe. I wish it was true. But it's not. It's just a big lie. Just.. A lie