Chapter two

~chapter 2~

Renee's point of view~

"What's your name?" He asked while walking into Nando's. "Renee'" I said smiling and messing with my hair. I could tell that he was blushing. "And your name is?" I asked him smiling. "Niall." He said slowly taking his sunglasses off "Niall Horan" he said while laughing. I couldn't help but laugh. I stopped laughing realizing where I knew his name. He was from that boy band one direction. Oh my gosh!! NIALL HORAN?!?! But I have to play it cool.

"Nice name" I said while blushing. He saw and he couldn't help and blush to. "So.." He said twirling his thumbs. "Yes?" I said "I was wondering if maybe if ermmmm..." I signaled him to keep going as his cheeks got red. "Hey. While you figure out what your gonna say I'm gonna use the ladies room okay?" I said leaving the table. "Uhh.. Okay take your time love" he said Smiling.

Niall's point of view~

"Hey. While you figure out what your gonna say I'm going to the ladies room okay?" She asked.

All I managed to say was "Uhh.. Okay take your time love." Then I smiled as she walked away. I just met her. She might not even know I'm in one direction. What if she doesn't like me. What if? I suddenly snapped out of my so called "daydream" when Renee came back and say down.

"So. Have you found out what to say yet nialler?" She said smiling. How did she know? Is she a fan? She better not Fangirl on me. I chuckled to myself quietly. "What was that Niall?? I know that you are in one direction. And don't worry. I promise not to Fangirl. That's not what I tend to do" she said slurping on her slushee.

Renee's point of view~

I was sitting there staring into his gorgeous blue eyes and laughing at his shocked face. He was so cute. Wait? What was I thinking. I barely know him. One half was sayin that I like him. But the other half says no way! Don't know what to do. So I said "s-so. W-what were you gonna say?" I managed to choke up a conversation. Then his cheeks flushed with redness. "Ermmm..." He said while fiddling with his straw.