Chapter 4

We got back to my house. I jumped in the shower. It was only 1 Am and our parents weren't even back yet. Clark was downstairs making food. I got out and toweled off. I out on my shorts and one of my dads old t-shirts. I ran downstairs to Clark. She was making Mac n' Cheese. She ran upstairs to take a shower and I finished making it. I also made our smoothies. I got a text from my mom telling me she and dad were staying with some friends from the rodeo cause they didn't have a driver and they didnt want me driving this late.

    "Hey Sadie"

    "Hey what?"

    "Your out of shampoo.''

     "Okay thanks" I walked over to the fridage and wrote shampoo on the list on the fridge.

     "So, what do you want to do?" Clark asked.

     Then we both said in unison, "Beverly hillbillies marathon." After we finished making the Mac n' Cheese we took it up to my room along with oreos and milk and a tub of ice cream and our smoothies. I turned on the t.v. in my room and i plopped donw on the bed. I went to netflix and chose the 1st season. I ran into my bathroom and got my nail polish kit. I gave myself Blue nails and I gave Clark a Mini Mani in red. We took all the dishes down at about 2 and washed them. Then I piggy backed Clark up to my room since she fell asleep on the floor while i was doing the dishes. I put her in my bed and i went backdown stairs and outside to the deck. My phone vibrated and I was getting a call from Derek.

    "Hello?"

     "Hey are you up?"

    "Umm no im not cause i so did not just answer"

    "Oh hahaha i forgot. What are you doing tommorow?"

   'I dont know. Probably going to ttake care of Juju in the morning recover from my "hangover" of fun. Maybe take Juju for a ride later in the afternoon if it's not too hot. Why do you ask?"

  "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout or something. Go out to dinner?"

   "Sure. What time do you wanna pick me up?"

   "How about 6:30?"

    "Sounds great. now if you dont mind. I'm going to go over analyze in my closet. Deciding which outfit to where so i'll text or call you later." I said

  "Okay see you"

I hung up and i squealed and I ran back inside, up the stairs and I jumped on Clark. Who was sound asleep but i woke her up anyways.

  "GUESS WHO HAS A DINNER DATE TOMMOROW NIGHT!" I screamed.

  "Would it be the person who has me pinned against the bed?" she asked.

  "Maybe, possibly, yes." I Said

   "Thats cool but,  I'm going back to sleep now" she said yawning.

    i opened some of the windows in my room to let some breeze in and Crawled under my comfetors. then i gently fell into a deep sleep. The next morning Clarks mom came in to wake me and Clark up.

    "Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!" she called. the house was filled with smells it tickled in my nose. It was 8AM. Clark shot up. Shes never been a beaut when she wakes up only when she goes to sleep. her hair looked all matted and she had black under eye bags that touched her chin. Ugh talk about your beatuy sleep. We walked downstairs and had breakfeast. It was a beautiful day out so far. After breakfeast i ran up stairs to my rooma dn put on a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt and my boots and headed to the stable alone. Clark doesn't go on Saturdays. Usually, I go and take care of the stalls and walk them on Saturdays and she does it on Mondays during the school year. I like working at the stable by myself it gives me time to think. I walked the horses to the pasture and headed back to the stalls. I cleaned out the stalls. With big animals comes big crap. thats the only bad part i think though. But, its worth it to do. I layed new hay downa dn refilled thier water supply and food. I walked them around a little and put them back in their stalls. Kissed them goodbye, and headed to the coffee shop to get me some Joe.