Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Leslie's first day.

Leslie was sitting in the car next to her mom her leg bouncing up and down. She looked at the time on her phone. "Mom! Can you drive faster? We're gonna be late! And I can't be late! You know me I'm never late!" She said anxiously. "Leslie calm down sweetie we'll make it! If you didn't want to rush you should have gotten up earlier!" Her mom said laughing. "It's not my fault! My alarm didn't go off!" Leslie exclaimed. Her Mom laughed. "Well don't worry Les we'll be there soon." Her mom Gabriela Dawson said laughing. Her little brothers laughed in the backseat. "Yeah Leslie. You should have gotten up." Her brother Reilly said. Leslie turned in her seat and gave her brother's a death glare. "Shut up." She said to them. "Leslie Elizabeth! Language!" Her mother scolded. Her father Matthew Casey turned in his seat and looked towards her brothers "Boys...you too don't make fun of your sister." Their father scolded. Her brother Mason threw his hands up in the air. "Hey. I didn't say anything." He said. After he said that her sister Lila laughed and clapped her hands together kicking her feet in her car seat. Leslie looked towards her little sister and smiled. "Exactly Li-li exactly." She said.