Erìhe grinned, and would have responded but she felt herself be pulled back. Without even getting to say goodbye she brought back underwater, where she had been.

Her sense of calmness was disrupted when when she noticed the commotion in front of her. When Erìhe looked around, she could see Neteyam swimming ahead of her. Once she looked past him her eyes widened at what she was seeing.

Kiri was having a seizure, her whole body was twitching and the bioluminescent dots on her skin were going haywire - flashing on and off. Tsireya was quick to disconnect her from the tree and start to help Neteyam with getting her to the surface. When she pulled her queue off the leaf the whole tree lost its light - it was terrifying.

As soon as Erìhe had registered what was going on, she swam toward the surface after making sure that Tuk was following. When her head was above the water, she hurried to swim over to Neteyam who was already pulling Kiri onto his ilu.

"What is wrong? What is it?" Tuk asked as she tried swimming over.

"It was a seizure," Neteyam told her.

"Is she okay?" Erìhe asked, a look of concern on her face.

Neteyam did not reply to her, he merely pinched Kiri's nose shut and leaned down to breathe air into her lungs. Erìhe's eyes widened in fear and her mouth hung open, "Is she - isn't she breathing?" She asked in panic as she drew closer, holding onto his ilu to keep herself in place.

"Is she breathing?" Rotxo asked - almost demanded to know.

Neteyam blew air into his sisters mouth once more, and let out a sigh of relief when Kiri gasped. He offered his hand to Erìhe without a word and she accepted it, allowing herself to be pulled up onto the ilu right behind him.

"Get her to the village!" Tsireya hurried, patting the ilu to make it go.

"Let's go! Let's move!" Neteyam said, taking a hold on the ilu as he willed it to move fast over the water. Erìhe was forced to hold onto his shoulders so as to not be swept off the ilu.

The ride back to the village was short and neither Erìhe or Neteyam spoke at all. Erìhe wore a frown the whole way, and she was quick to leap off the ilu's back once they arrived near one of the paths. Landing softly on her feet, she turned and held her hands out to take Kiri from Neteyam so that he could get up.

Neteyam helped to gently lift Kiri into Erìhe's arms. He knew that she was strong enough to even carry him - so he knew he could trust her with holding his sister without dropping her.

Erìhe held Kiri bridal style as she waited impatiently for Neteyam to get onto the path as well. She looked down at Kiri's face. Even while unconscious, her eyebrows furrowed - displaying discomfort and sadness.

"Come on - let's go!" Neteyam said once he was on his feet. He ran a few feet ahead of Erìhe as hurried to stay close to him while carrying his sister.

When they entered the pod, Neteyam took a step toward her, holding his hands out to take Kiri from Erìhe. She obliged, handing her off before running across the room to grab Kiri's mattress and place it in the floor.

"What has happened?" Neytiri got to her feet. She and Jake had been sitting beside each other in front of the fire, laughing and talking without a care in the world.

Her eyes widened as she saw Kiri unconscious in Neteyam's arms.

"She had a seizure at the tree of spirits," Erìhe explained as she placed a hand on Neteyam's arm, beckoning him to place Kiri on the mattress that she had sorted out. When he did that, the both hurriedly backed away so that both Jake and Neytiri could take a look at her.

Neytiri looked immensely concerned as she kneeled beside Kiri, placing a hand on her head as she looked her daughter up and down to see any visible injuries.

"Okay," Jake said. He seemed shocked and scared. "I - Well I should call Norm," he murmured before turning and going toward his belongings. Everyone in the pod could easily tell that he was doing his best to hide his panic.

Erìhe bit her lip as she stood beside Neteyam, watching Neytiri fussing over Kiri.

When Tuk had arrived, things became so much more chaotic. Neytiri could not leave Kiri's side and Jake was immensely stressed as he spoke to Norm. Erìhe had sat beside Tuk, stroking her hair until she fell asleep. She did not know what else to do, so she figured she should help Neytiri by taking care of Tuk.

Tuk had luckily fallen asleep relatively quickly despite the situation.

When Erìhe stood up, she looked over at Jake who seemed to be at the verge of biting his nails in anticipation. "Where is Neteyam?" She asked him.

Jake only shrugged, not looking away from Kiri and Neytiri.

Erìhe nodded and turned, walking out of the pod to look for Neteyam who had slipped away without anyones notice.

She felt like she had looked everywhere - high and low - in the village and by the shores - yet she could not find Neteyam.

Erìhe thought about where he could have gone, and the only place she had not checked was the forest. More specifically the tree where she had taken him.

Deciding that it was her best shot at finding Neteyam, Erìhe headed over to where the ikran rested. Conveniently, the last time that she had flown she had left her riders mask in the small saddle pouch of her ikran.

She smiled as she approached the animals - indeed Neteyam's was gone. Erìhe figured that it was only a short distance and she would manage without her saddle, so she left it by the small shelter which Jake had built for them.

Connecting her queue to the ikrans, Erìhe took off - heading straight toward the mountain.

-
A/n:
I have no authors note today so I'm just gonna tell y'all something funny

I watched avatar when it when it came out as a dvd when I was a child like maybe three/four years old and I have loved it ever since (my dad was pissed at my mum for letting me watch it but oh well)

I loved it sm that I wanted to be Neytiri every Halloween but like then I chose not to - because I did not want to be blue LMAO so instead I forced my baby sister to be Neytiri every Halloween for at least four consecutive years. So yeah that's just some of my little sisters older sister trauma

And I was going somewhere with this like I had a point but I have now forgotten said point

I'm publishing like an hour earlier because I am not the most patient person and I want to