"You little brat." Seon Woo says before sighing and he starts to think of ways to get Mi Young to fall for him.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

The next day, I was walking down the stairs and saw Mi Young very focused on reading her book as she was walking down the hallway. I smiled to myself and thought, "Gosh, why does she make my heart flutter."

Just as Mi Young was walking, I saw that she was about to bump into some boys, so I quickly ran towards her and tugged on her bag which caused her to stop walking and turn towards me. "Watch where you're going," I tell her.

"Oh, right. Thank you." Mi Young tells him. "Is he always this handsome? Wait what am I thinking? No way did I just call him handsome." She thought to herself but her thoughts were cut off by Seon Woo.

"Sorry, I didn't know where to grab it. You don't like people touching you." I say and Mi Young nodded before walking off. I smiled to myself before following her like a lost puppy.

"We still have 2 more dates left. When should we meet?" I ask her as she was taking her books out of her locker.

"Whenever," Mi Young says. "He's kinda cute following me around like a lost puppy." She thought to herself.

"Where should we meet?" I ask her.

"Anywhere is fine." Mi Young says before heading to her class.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Seon Woo, will you give this a read?" Da Young says as she shows Seon Woo the flyer. "We're trying to spread the word." Seon Woo looked at the flyer but walked away as he wasn't interested. "Didn't Dam tell you about it yet?"

"About what?" Seon Woo asks interestedly.

"I asked her to help us promote this to her close friends. I also asked her to tell you since Mi Young is also going to be there." She says before passing him the flyer.

"I see. She's interested in this?" He asked her.

"Well, yes." She says.

"What else is Mi Young interested in?" He asks curiously.

"I'm not too sure." She replies. "But why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious." He says before walking off but was blocked when Jung Seok stood in front of him.

"Did you apologize to Mi Young for rating her by her looks?" Jung Seok asks Seon Woo.

"What do you care?" Seon Woo replies.

"Stop snooping around and apologize to her if you didn't. And stop disgracing the major." Jung Seok tells him off.

"What?" Seon Woo asks a bit pissed off.

"You and Jang Tae Jin are the two guys are people who I don't want to get involved with." He says but Seon Woo just walked away from him in order to not cause a scene. Just as Seon Woo is walking down the stairs, Mi Young seating down and does her homework while he was rethinking about the bet he made with his friends.