𝟓𝟏 | 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥

Почніть із самого початку

A piercing roar echoes throughout the forest of giant trees, reminding me she transformed back at Utgard castle.

Suddenly we stopped at the edge of the treelines, before Reiner unravels Erens straps from his chest. Bertholdt knelt on his knees, placing me gently down wondering what they were planning to do. My eyes were growing more hazy, finding it difficult to even focus right now.

Reiner soon switches my place and places Eren on Bertholdt's back, and ties the unconscious boy up.

"Reiner, you are making a grave mistake," I warn him darkly, trying to at least intimidate his actions. 

"No, you need to listen here," he pokes my shoulder sharply, but it was more of a jab instead. My eyes lift up meeting his, glaring into his own. "You're not our Corporal, nor our Commandant or even leader. We only serve our own, so you just shut up!!! And accept this!!!!"

Not even flinching from how aggressive his tone was, he soon shoves me into Bertholdt.

"Hold her, because I need to transform to escape," He advises his comrade, while my jaw clenched. About to kick the boy beneath his knees in protest, he suddenly beats me to it. With full force I felt the wind knock from my lungs, as my back aggressively hits the branch beneath.

My vision fades in and out, while ears were ringing from the hard force.

A shadow casts over his eyes while staring me down, like I was the prey and he was the predator, "You're too exhausted and weak to fight us, so stop trying," he slams his boot into my leg sharply, digging the heel sharply into it, causing me to bite back a groan. "Now listen to every instruction, and accept this. Life's a bitch I know, but everything isn't perfect you know! You wouldn't understand what we had to go through, just to get to where we are!"

My heart was heavily beating against my chest, while inhaling slowly then exhaling.

Reiner soon pulls me up to my feet and shoves me towards Bertholdt, almost stumbling over my feet. The giant caught me tightly, as the two fell silent after awaiting for Ymir to return.

While waiting quietly, I could hear the cries echoing down the valley from my comrades and men. My heart clenched tightly, only wishing to be there to help them in any way. I'm not even sure they know I've been abducted, but no matter, Eren and Ymir must've been on their top priority list.

"Who ordered you to be taken away?" I question Reiner, rather drly. "Why are you doing this? Who sent you?!"

"I'm not telling you, till you meet him," He snaps again, still pissed from before. "So shut the fuck up, and no more questions!"

"Then what clan are you talking about?!" I demand, wanting to know. "What clan doesn't exist anymore? Answer me--?"

Ymir appears from the thick trees, as my eyes widen. Does that mean she's.....she didn't......?

"She's back!" Reiner cuts me off deliberately, before standing up listing his blade in hand. "Good."

Without a moment's hesitation he turns around and suddenly a large beam of light, embraces the afternoon sky. Soon Bertholdt jumps off with me in his arms, and flies towards the Armoured titan. The wind grew fierce to the aftermath of the transformation, as the strands of hair blew away from my face. Bertholdt lands upon the Armoured's shoulder, with Ymir jumping onto his back as well.

"Shit," cursing under my breath, struggling in Bertholdt's tight grip.

"Stop struggling!" He pleads, while trying to hope that the Scouts will follow after us. Eren was at arms length to where I am, but in my condition, Bertholdt won't allow me to escape again.