♡You're going to be okay... ♡

Start from the beginning

The film was coming to an end and a pair of light snores could be heard. I look down to see Adam was dead asleep.

"I think it's time to get them to bed." I say looking up at my wife. "Yeah." She agreed and we began to pick them up. I move Phsyco to a different part of the sofa, she groans slightly but quickly curls back into sleep. I sit up holding Adam, Enid grabs Wendy.

"Here, I'll put them to bed." Enid says and grabs Adam, now holding both the five year olds in her arms. "You're doing that so I have to clean up aren't you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and crossed my arms. She turns around and smirks, "Shh, the kids are sleeping." She whispers and turns back around and through our one story house to the twins bedroom. I shake my head and begin to collect the rubbish and cups from the coffee table.

Eddie perks up when he hears the rustling of wrappers and quickly trods over to me. He sniffs the wrappers in my hand and goes to bite down at it. I pull it out of reach and walk to the kitchen Eddie follows and sits next to me as I put the rubbish in the bin. I look down and sigh, he stares back up at me like he is asking for something, his lip was curled a little showing his little teeth, making it look like he was smiling.

"Ugh, fine." I give in and grab his treat box, his tail wags quickly as he sees the familiar box that contains his treats. I grab one and hold it up as I turn back to him. "Down." I ordered, he spun around and sat back down. "No, down." I crouch and put the treat close to the floor, he lowers down till he is layed down, i give him the treat. "You're getting there buddy." I say and pat his stomach before walking over to the sink and start to wash the plates from dinner, as I clean, Thing dries.
(I'm describing my own dog. This is literally what she does)

I feel two hands wrap around my stomach and a head on top of mine. I look down to see pale blue nails. "So you didn't decide to leave me to all the cleaning?" I ask, I feel her kiss my head before letting go. "Nah, i just thought you might want some company." She teases and jumps up on the counter beside the sink. "Mmm." I hum and continue the washing.

"Hey, you think they're going to like what we have got them for their birthday?" Enid asks, talking about the twins. "I hope so," I say, unplugging the sink and drying my hands, "Or it would be a lot of money wasted." I throw the hand towel down onto the counter.

"Yeah, I mean can you believe what they asked for? Wendy wants a typewriter and Adam wants an iPad." Enid chuckles at their wishes. "Yeah, I guess they are the spitting images of their mothers." I say, walking in front of Enid, inbetween her legs and wrap my arms around her neck.

"Yeah." Enid whispers, nine years later and Enid still can't survive my flirtatious ways. I kiss her nose and let go, I lead Eddie to his bed.

***

Enid smiles as she watches Wednesday with Eddie. If anyone would tell her that her and Wednesday were going to live an almost perfect life, she would have laughed.

-The Next Morning-
-No ones POV-

Wednesday and Enid were cuddled up in their bed, Wednesday pressed up against Enid's front, Enid hugging Wednesday closely from behind. This peaceful sleep was broken from Enid's alarm going off. The two stir awake, Wednesday reaches over and turns the alarm off, Enid groans and pulls Wednesday impossibly closer.

"Enid, we need to get up." Wednesday says and sits up, still in Enid's grasp. "Nooo," Enid whines and pulls Wednesday back down, "They usually sleep in. They may have forgotten it's their birthday." Enid mumbles and hides her face in Wednesdays neck.