Ch. 14 - WANT WANT what you WANT WANT

Start from the beginning

"Whipped," Hayley snickered.

Gabe rolled his eyes and headed to the front counter where the two began ordering drinks and food. Listening in, Gabe wrote their orders on the cups and handed them off.

In truth, Gabe was happy to see them. His stomach was filled with butterflies and he tried to keep himself looking calm. Though every part of him was just happy.

"No cookies this time?"

"We wanna go to this bakery," Zekai explained. "Wanna come?"

"Uh, sure but I should get out of this," Gabe motioned towards his clothes.

"I can help with that if you'd like," Zekai winked.

Elliot nudged him, "We're in public."

Gabe noticed Elliot's timidness had come back compared to last night. The shorter man hadn't said anything but that and was up against Zekai as if he was trying to hide. Though his blush was just as present as always.

"Hey Elliot," Gabe winked at him.

"H-hey," Elliot bit his lip in anxiousness, teetering back and forth from each foot.

"Hey, Gabe!" Someone said behind him.

Looking back Gabe made direct eye contact with his manager.

Fuck, Gabe thought.

"Yeah?" Gabe asked sheepishly.

"No flirting on the job!" His boss frowned. "But you can clock out. See ya whenever you work next, whenever that is."

"Cool cool," Gabe breathed out. "I'll see ya guys in a sec."

Turning around, Gabe looked back for one sec just to wink at Elliot again.

Zekai barked out laughing when he saw Elliot's face get bright red again.

***

"Is it bad I'm excited to see your room?" Zekai asked as Gabe began to unlock the door to his apartment.

"Bad? No, weird? Kinda," Gabe unlocked the door, tossing his keys and wallet on the bar by the door.

Gabe just b-lined for his room, wanting to get out of his work clothes asap. He always felt gross in them after work, but never during. In a fast-paced environment like his work he just never realized how much he was sweating and getting coffee and tea ingredients all over him.

"Does he do this often?" Zekai asked from behind.

"Huh?" Gabe asked, turning around. "Oh."

Dom was napping on the couch in only his underwear.

"He's kinda caked up," Elliot mumbled, looking over the back of the couch.

"For real," Zekai agreed, examining Dom's plump butt.

"Don't let Aiden catch you staring," Gabe said back to them.

Gabe rolled his eyes going inside his room. Aiden must have been locked up in his room or out and about. He was surprised Aiden wasn't sitting on a couch just staring at Dom considering he was constantly staring at Dom's butt at any other time.

He didn't think much of his outfit until he was standing in his room, in his underwear only looking in the mirror holding pants and a shirt.

Is this a date? Gabe questioned.

"Ooo damn," Zekai suddenly spoke up. The two were standing in the doorway.

"Is this a date?" Gabe asked.

Zekai's eyes lit up, "Do you want it to be Gabriel?"

"What would you say if I said no?" Gabe looked at him as he pulled up his pants.

"I'd say you're mean and hurting our feelings," Zekai fake-wiped away a tear.

"You don't wanna see Zekai cry" Elliot quietly said. "It's heartbreaking."

"I don't cry," Zekai said smugly, crossing his arms.

"Is this you and your parents?" Elliot asked, holding up a framed photo.

Gabe didn't even need to look over to know what photo it was. That blasted photo, he hated, no despised it. Yet he couldn't get rid of it.

"Yeah," Gabe finally looked up after finding a shirt. "It's from when I used to play football in high school."

"Why did you quit?" Elliot looked up from the photo.

"You knew you were queer this whole time and yet you still played in sports? Got changed with your teammates in the locker room? I didn't know I raised a queer or a pervert." Gabe heard in his head. He hadn't thought about it in forever, yet one simple little mention dug the hurtful words out of his head.

"No reason," Gabe lied, biting his lip as he pulled on a shirt.

A/N:

My break is over and I'm hoping 2023 goes by a lot smoother. A lot happened to me last year that I'd rather not go into, but its eye opening to think back and be like "Yup that was last year." when it feels like ages ago.

My new years resolution is to stop setting unrealistic expectations for myself. This is one of the main reasons its been taking me so long to get work done recently.

What's your new years resolution if you have one?

My patreon is only 5 bucks a month and you get access to 5 chaps ahead all uncensored including access to NSFW work extras.

My patreon now starts monthly payments on the day you subscribed. So if you subscribed today you would have to pay a month later instead of the first day of each month!

You can subscribe at:

Patreon.com/Mek_14

(Since my patreon is set as NSFW you cannot search it up unless this has been changed recently and I am unaware. You must go to this link! <3 )

AND follow me on twitter!

Twitter.com/14MEK

I am very, ok maybe moderately, funny and like to tweet about the stories as well as other random stuff. It's the best place to get in contact with me as well.

Leave a comment, like, and subscribe if you please!

Thanks for the support! <3

-MEK <3