Ch. 5 - Sparks Fly

Students poured out of the lecture hall as Gabriel and Elliot put their notebooks back into their bags. Zekai not being a student meant he rarely brought anything to the classes he was able to sneak into with Elliot. Some of the smaller ones he wasn't able to and had to wait outside.

"I don't know why you're making me put these on," Zekai said, taking the pair of sweatpants Elliot had in his book bag.

"Please just do it for me," Elliot mumbled, his face beet red.

"Anything for you sexy," Zekai winked pulling up the sweatpants.

Gabe just stood there feeling incredibly awkward as Zekai continued to flirt with Elliot. He was starting to wonder just how red Elliot's face could get.

"Ugh, I hate being this covered up," Zekai groaned, tugging at his clothes. "I don't know how you people live like this."

"What do you mean?" Gabe raised an eyebrow. Surely the Swedish weren't that much different than Americans.

"Oh well, uh-" Zekai bit his lip. "I'm just used to wearing very little clothing. I mean I got the hot bod, why not show it off right?"

This dude shows it off in normal clothes, does he not realize? Gabe thought, trying to check the large man out without being obvious. His clothes already look a size or two too small on him. He really doesn't need that.

Zekai had biceps bigger than some people's heads and thighs the size of tree trunks. The man would show off in a winter coat for crying out loud. And Gabe thought he himself was tall but man Zekai was just huge.

Gabe watched Elliot check out Zekai who was popping his pecs suggestively, the shorter man stood quiet but his face said it all.

"So coffee?" Elliot said, trying to change the subject. His face was red down to his neck, completely flustered.

Zekai grabbed his hand and grinned, "Coffee!"

Gabe turned away, slinging his bag around his shoulder as he heard Zekai talking behind him.

"Can I take the jacket off?" He asked Elliot. "It's suffocating babes."

"F-fine just take it off," Elliot said.

Gabe turned around to see Zekai happily smiling, taking his coat off and putting the hood over Elliot's head, letting it hang off his back. The shorter man just frowned, but a small smile slipped through occasionally.

As they got to the doors to the outside, suddenly Gabe was bumped into and the door swung open. Zekai was holding it open, smiling at the two.

"Thanks," Gabe said, the bump had hurt a bit which wasn't shocking considering Zekai's sight. But the spot that they had touched had felt a bit warm now, the same warmth from when they had shook hands at the gym.

He kind of missed it. Its comfort had already left his arm and he badly wanted to walk right into the large man.

Which was scary, he had never felt this way about anyone. He was falling and he was falling fast, not just with Zekai but with Elliot.

And as he stepped out of the building next to Zekai, Gabe made the mistake of turning around to look at Elliot.

Right as he pulled his sweatshirt off, his shirt rode up with it revealing his abs covered in a layer of hair around his belly button. They were quickly covered as Elliot stepped out of the building and threw Zekai's jacket on and put the sweatshirt over it.

Gabe just kept his stoic face, not wanting to let either of them in on the fact that he was crushing hard. It was wrong to have feelings like this for two people who were in a relationship. There was no way it was going to end well for him, his feelings were just going to get hurt.