Ch. 14 - WANT WANT what you WANT WANT

Start from the beginning

He was like an angry puppy who woke up earlier than usual after being awoken from his slumber. He even had the cute puppy dog eyes.

Zekai's sunlit glowing eyes roamed Gabe's body, it was only then that Gabe realized he was not wearing pants either.

"Your clothes are on the couch," Gabe heard Elliot suddenly speak up. His eyes peeked out from behind Zekai, they too were roaming Gabe's body.

"Ok," Zekai frowned, his puppy dog eyes begging Gabe to get back into bed. They no longer were glowing from the sun.

Zekai closed his eyes like he was about to go back to sleep.

"You need to let go of my hand Zekai," Gabe laughed.

"Ughmmffph," Zekai groaned.

"We can visit him at work later Zekai," Elliot mumbled. "Let him go."

"Fine," Zekai mumbled.

Zekai let go, taking the warmth with him. It took everything in Gabe's power to not leap back into bed.

Gabe opened the door looking back in time to see Elliot tap on Zekai to get him to turn over. The big man did revealing his chest muscles that Elliot immediately rested his head on, wrapping his arm around him just as Zekai had done to Gabe.

Smiling, Gabe left to get changed and get ready for work at his own apartment.

Gabe missed them before he even left their apartment.

***

Gabe remembered how he got in bed with the two by the time he had gotten out of the shower.

The three had fallen asleep together on the couch. Elliot must have woken up first as Elliot had woken him up.

Zekai was leaning against Elliot laying across his chest completely beat.

"You can go home if you want, but you can sleep with us too," Elliot whispered.

Gabe mumbled an alright, standing up and tossing the rest of his shirt.

"Do you mind?" Gabe asked, slowly pulling down his jeans.

"Yes please," Zekai mumbled, his eyes seemingly glowing in the night.

It was a nice memory to think about as he worked.

The morning had been busy, but now by midafternoon when he was almost off his shift it was dead. It gave him time to clean up everything before he was allowed to go. This meant he could get off work right away.

And do what? Gabe had no idea.

Well, he knew what he wanted to do. Just wasn't sure if it was too early.

Gabe wanted to go over to Elliot and Zekai's apartment. Though it felt too soon.

Ever since leaving their apartment this morning, Gabe felt a pit in his chest as if he left a piece of himself back with Zekai and Elliot.

It didn't help that they hadn't shown up yet and he had, Gabe looked at the obnoxiously large clock inside the student center, ten minutes until he was off. Where were they?

Elliot had said it in his sleep. Maybe he forgot or maybe they both thought it was too early too, Gabe began to think. Maybe they both decided that they were fine with each other and didn't need him. Maybe they-

"Hey, Gabe!" Hayley, his coworker, broke him out of his spiral. "Your lovebirds are here."

Gabe looked behind him towards the empty-ish lounge area to see both Zekai and Elliot walking in. Their eyes immediately met each other and Gabe couldn't help himself from smiling.