ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ - ᴊɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ

[part one]

[part one]

Comfort was something every person refused to step out of or leave. Jungkook wasn't immune to not being comfortable either.

The slight setback this time was, his comfort was a person. Six people to be exact, but one of them had always just been there, soothing his worries and putting his mind at ease when his thoughts get too chaotic.

He was just there when he wanted to cry, holding him through out the night and letting the tears soak his shirt, sometimes also crying along with him to share his pain.

He is always there when he wants to laugh, ready to make a weird face just to see that smile on his face or make a stupid dad joke that's not even funny but his laughter does all the work.

Jungkook knows, one day it was going to be hard but as the time passed, he didn't realize that one day arrived and passed just like that as well.

He regrets staying so quiet, but he didn't want to break down in front of him and others, the camera was there, he didn't want to show how vulnerable he actually felt.

He forced his thoughts to muffle, his throat hurting from trying to keep his cries inside, his eyes burning as he had stood beside the oldest through out the ceremony.

Jungkook knows, it's going to be a long time before be feels the comfort and warmth again. He melts as the oldest looks at him concerned and pets him, caressing his face and giving his hand a squeeze occasionally.

But he can't bring himself to speak up or say goodbye. Jungkook realized then that he was a person who hates goodbyes and will never go through them willingly.

If he spoke up, he knew Jin would break, so he kept his mouth shut. He doesn't talk and gives a long hug when the cameras face away to record other members, just basking in his warmth for a little longer.

Jin pats his head again, " Yah, I'll be back before you know it. " Comfort seeps through in his velvety voice too, Jungkook feels his eyes burn again.

" JK-ah, say something to me, please? "

Jungkook will miss that gentle tone, the affectionate head pats and reassuring touches. On camera, they are known to be a chaotic duo always hitting or smacking each other and making fun of each other.

But how can Jungkook even forget those long nights he's been held in the same arms? How can he forget the comfort the older provides him when he's feeling down?

Jungkook can't bring himself to say goodbye because who will give him a reassuring nudge when he gives up? Or who will stop him when he'll go too hard on himself?

Jungkook doesn't want to let go, he wants to bawl his eyes out because he still can't bring himself to make a noise.

" Kook..."