ʀᴇʟᴀx - ᴊ.ʜꜱ

The clock was ticking

The clock was ticking. Y/n frowns, setting her phone aside and looking at the door, waiting for her roommate to enter already.

It was past midnight, and she was worried. Hoseok stayed out late, not as much as Yoongi or Namjoon, but he still did. Either producing, writing, or dancing, cooped in his own studio.

But he came back nonetheless. But today just didn't seem one of those days. She sighed, rolling over and facing the other side.

After what seemed like waiting for hours, trying to fall asleep but her worry too loud, she idly grabbed her phone and checked the time.

FOUR IN THE MORNING?

Cursing, her eyelids heavy, she pulled up the boy's contact, wanting to check if he was fine. But before she could, the doorknob twisted with a click and she heaved out a sigh.

The relief didn't last long, however. As he entered, Y/n checked over his exhausted appearance.

His shoulders sagged, hair sticky due to sweating, she could only guess he has been dancing. His eyes half closed and dark circles prominent.

She sighed, getting up and pushing off her blanket. Hoseok blinked, " You're still awake? " Y/n truts over, wrapping her arms around his torso.

Hoseok sighs in content, his head falling on her shoulder, " What's wrong, N/n? Did you have a nightmare? "

Y/n sighs, " No, but looks like you went through one. I was waiting. " Hoseok shuffles slightly, placing a light hand on her hip as he nuzzled his face in the nape of her neck, taking in her comforting lavender scent.

" I'm fine. Just tired. "

Y/n pats his back softly, " Go take a quick hot shower, we'll take later,
Hobi. " she whispered and Hoseok frowns, having no energy in his body to move away from her warmth.

But forcing himself nonetheless, he disappeared out of the room with a set of fresh clothes. Y/n shook her head, smiling slightly.

He refuses to use the attached bathroom in their room, always insisting that was the least of privacy she could get sharing an apartment with seven boys and the rest of them couldn't agree more.

It was sweet, that was she loved about the sunshine. Always thinking of others, taking care and making them smile.

She dropped on her bed, grabbing her phone. Minutes later, Hoseok trudged back in, making bee-line towards her, ignoring his own bed and climbing in the blankets.

Y/n smiles softly, wrapping her arms around him and running her hand through his wet hair.

" You'll catch cold like this. " She whispered and Hoseoks groans, " I'm too lazy to blow dry them. Don't move. " He mumbled, snuggling back in her neck.

She chuckled softly, grabbing the edge of the blanket and driving it higher,
" Okay. Want to talk about it? You're never this late. "

Hoseok sighs against her skin, his eyes closing. " Just stressed, it's nothing, N/n. You shouldn't have waited. "