Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

Start from the beginning

Enid turned around, "you know, as a lookout." She said to herself, her flashlight in hand.

You both looked around, taking a step as each step you take makes a cracking leaf sound, walking up the short staircase as some unknown sound caught you both off guard quickly, turning around.

"Enid?" You shouted, no answer. You frown, confused. Were you just hearing things?

You both turned and continued walked, you looked around unsurely as Wednesday continued to guide.

A cough came out of no where, "whoever you are, show yourself." Wednesday threatened as you took a step back.

"Try anything and you'll lose limbs." She said, that was kinda hot— wait what?-

And suddenly, a group of familiar faces appeared. "Surprise!"

You sigh, "oh my go— are you kidding me." You said.

And they started singing, happy fucking birthday.

Enid carried the cake in as she stood next to everyone.

It was your birthday, and Wednesday's birthday. Surprisingly, you both actually share the same birthday.

"Happy birthday dear, Wednesday and Y/n!" They cheered.

You shined your flashlight at Thing, "I should've never told you it was my birthday, Thing. This is betrayal." You sighed.

"What part of "no party under the penalty of death" do you not understand?" She questioned, "I thought my cake design was pretty inspired." Xavier said, you looked at the statue.

"The pink ballon was my little touch." You looked, "you don't say." "Why don't you two make a wish?" Enid said.

You sighed while Wednesday just simply looked away, but something caught her eye. She put a hand on your shoulder and you turned around, wondering why she did that.

She walked near the words, "isn't that Latin?" You questioned. "Fire will rain... when I rise." Wednesday translated, you frowned your eyebrows.

"That's not really a wish..." Enid said. You felt the gears in your head turning suddenly after Wednesday's reply. "The burn onto Nevermore's lawn, that's the part." You quickly realized.

"It can't be a coincidence." Wednesday agreed, you nodded. "Wait, we're never eating that cake, are we?" Ajax asked.

You walked near it, touching it softly. "What are you doing?" Wednesday questioned. "Seeing it with my eyes." And with that, your head snapped and you fell backwards, making Wednesday having to catch you before you hit the floor. "Y/n? Y/n!"

...

"Crackstone is coming." Someone whispered.

You opened your eyes, "Crackstone is coming."

You turned your head and sat up, seeing a gate and someone who you've seen before, and she was also with someone.

"Paityn? Goody..." you whispered, "you and Wednesday are the Ravens in our bloodline." Goody said, with a blink the two were next to you.