Bonus

Needless to say, Seishin is the main attraction and a magnet to every single magic school in Wonderland.

In the first week of class, he was able to answer all 3rd Year exams with full marks. It started harmless enough from a sudden visit.

The male is carrying 5kg of paperwork and files. The Headmaster asked him to send it to Professor Trein. No shaking, trembling or falling, he carried it like nothing.

As he arrives at the classroom, he knocks on the doors, and enters. "....Trein sensei....," He said. The professor is currently teaching 3rd Year students.

" Ah! Mr.Veloren. Can I help you with those papers?"." .... The headmaster told me to send this....," He replied, slowly placing it besides Trein table. " Thank you, you may leave them here,".

Seishin nodded, but then his eyes landed on the board. He stared at it, which caught Trein's attention " Something the matter?". The male didn't reply.

" Meow....,"." I see... Mr. Veloren, please have a sit if you wish to learn about this history," Trein understood his cat's word. A student raised their hand and asked " But sir....this is 3rd Year–,".

  Trein stated " And I expect you of all people to realize that Mr.Veloren is a bright student. I'll be doing a quick quiz tomorrow. Get good marks if you want to prove yourself worthy,".

And let's just say.... Their theory is wrong.

" Seishin, I'm very impressed with this. Only a few seconds of revision, but you still received full marks," Trein said, ruffling the pale boy hair. Seishin nod "....Thank you, sensei....,".

  Cater sat beside him " Man, Sei-sei! You need to teach me your study guide! Riddle will be mad at me,"." I gave you my congrats, Sei. It's amazing how you passed the Trein quiz with only a few seconds of learning,". Trey said.

"......thank you....," Seishin replied. To him, studying is a child play.

He wishes to be like a normal human, study together and have fun. But being a gifted person he is, he needs to try another way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Crewel couldn't hold his excitement when he see the most graceful and handsome student, other than Vil. " Ah! Puppy, can I ask a favor?".

" I have a meeting today, but I couldn't leave my 2nd Year Class just like that. Can I ask your presence to teach them?"."....my honor...," Seishin nod.

Crewel smile " Wonderful! I'll be going now,". And left the boy. Seishin continue his walk, until arrived at the lab. His presence surprising the student.

" What the.... where's Prof Crewel?".".... I'll be the teacher today....," Seishin state to the confused student. A scoffed could be heard " Don't make jokes. You? Teacher? Hilarious....,".

Seishin didn't bother by the comments, but instead continue with a complete the job of teaching. The student almost died by the encyclopedia knowledge.

".. Deadly Nightshade or....Atropa Belladona... is a highly poisonous plant.....Its black, shiny berries may be tempting but fatal....Most humans are confused with this plant with blueberries.... Found on chalky and disturbed ground.... such as scrub or verges.... it has bell-shaped flowers....

....Although.... the berries might be the most tempting part of the Deadly nightshade..... all parts of this plant are poisonous if ingested...... It causes a range of symptoms....including blurred vision, a rash, headaches, slurred speech, hallucinations, convulsions and eventually..... death,".

After the class, the students start to complain about Seishin's lecture of a poisonous plant to Crewel.

But he didn't care about it. He is glad that a student actually has a full interest, and also has a huge knowledge about potions and plants.