☽︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝-𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭☾︎

"Ehem! Thank you for your help, Seishin," Riddle said, tone of the Queen herself. Seishin look at him, and nod with no words.

  It was an awkward silence, until Riddle spoke " For such kindness, I invited you to our Unbirthday Party. Please do come tomorrow," and walked away.

"....Rule 562...," {Seishin}

" ..what?" {Riddle}

  Seishin look at the red hair boy "....Rule 562..... 'One must never bring a chestnut tart to an unbirthday tea party'.....what tart should I bring?....,". Riddle suprised. The emotionless boy also know rules?

  "I...I suppose strawberry tart will be good for the party," {Riddle}

" ......I see....," {Seishin}

  He bowed to Riddle, and left the dorm. As soon he left, Riddle grip his dorm uniform. Face red, hot and probably smoke came from his ears.

"His so gorgeous! Those pale skin, cyan eyes and his manner!"

How could he, a red roses tyrant could easily fall to the emotionless boy?
✦✧☾✧✦✦✧☾✧✦✦✧☾✧✦✦✧☾✧✦✦✧
Botanical Garden.....

Strawberry..... Seishin remember that his maiden ghost talk a lot about the school garden filled with lots of berries.

He walked, searching for the berry he need, until his eyes glance to the road. He saw his friend Yuu and Grim, having a problem with a tall male guy.

Tan skin, dark hair and lion feature like tails and ears. No doubt his one of the dorm leader that he saw from the ceremony.

He approached the commotion....

  " No one gets to stomp on my tail and just walk away without payin' the price.
I'm in a bad mood on account of bein' woken up from my nap, too. That's gonna cost you a tooth," {Leona}

" Please! I don't have dental insurance!" {Yuu}

" Yuu! Cheese it!" {Grim}

  "ユウ、ここで何が起こるの?" (What happen here, Yuu?)

Yuu and Grim look beside them, there is Seishin. Unbother with the commotion. Yuu almost cry, hugging the boy with tears " SEI!!!"

"Oii! Human! Help us here! This guys gonna slaughter us next!" {Grim}

Didn't listen to Grim words, Seishin hug Yuu, softly stroke their back " 大丈夫ですか。彼はどこかであなたを傷つけましたか," ( Are you okay? Did he hurt you?)

" N...no. I accidentally step his tail though....," {Yuu}

" And I'm pissed about it," {Leona}

  The tall man then glance at Yuu's savior, scoffed " So you're that emotionless ghost freak that can use dark magic, huh? Heh...,".

".................," {Seishin}

"Oi, answer me you freak ghost," {Leona}

".........I have no right to talk to a king that only care about thrones and pride. If you excuse me.....," {Seishin}

He carried Yuu in a bridal style, make the poor human shocked and blushed "....We'll be going....," He said, and left. Leona watch the boy left, annoyed. He grits his teeth. How the hell that kid know dark magic?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kitchen.....

  "Welcome back. Looks like you got plenty! And I see someone else with you," {Trey}

" Ye..yeah...," {Ace

"? What's up?" {Trey}

" Seishin is pissed with someone...," {Deuce}