❤︎𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 1❤︎

"Master Sei!"

  A boy, who's been having a comfortable afternoon woke up. He looked to the distance. A ghostly woman figure approach him.

"....Lina....," He mutter in his breathe. Rubbing his tired eyes. The lady sat beside him, handing a book. " Here are the books that I got for you, Master,".

The boy look at the book. It's an ancient book, perhaps from the BC era? It's an old book, almost completely ripped off.

"....It is. Thank you, Lina,"." Why your welcome, Master Sei!" The lady smile to the boy, and float in front of him. She began to ask " Ne,Master Sei,".

He look at her, with a beautiful light cyan eyes. Any mortal will amazed and hypnotize by his calm gaze."....What is it, Lina?". " I was thinking.... we've been traveling for hundred....,"

"Oh wait, it's thousand," she said, counting her ghost finger." Since you're in the youth age, how about you go to school? Like any human do?".

  The boy didn't respond, gaze at the oak tree where he sitting. School, huh? He remember his observation. Young human do go to a unusual building to...learn something?

He wasn't sure if he needs one. Perhaps his mind was beyond, due being living for more than decade. His memory and knowledge are more superior.

" Ah...that gaze...his still thinking," the lady chuckle to herself. Seeing his master daydreaming and thought, it makes her happy for no reason.

  He look back at her "....Do I have to?..,"." Well...if you want? After all, what a better way to learn about human? Went to school means you can blend in with human even more!".

An excitement tone, the boy could tell. He nod slowly " ...If you wish.... I'll go to school....,"." Oh my! How wonderful!", The lady clap her hand, happiness cover her soul.

" ...what school should I go?" The boy asked, closing the book. She paused " I haven't thought about it....but I do hear about the fantasy realm!".

The boy tilted his eyebrows. Fantasy? It's nothing but a folktale from generation to generation. He never understood about human mind of fantastical world.

" I can't send you to normal human school, do I? That will be rude to my master," she said, pinched the boy soft cheeks. He did not bother by her action, and let her be.

She smiled, and gaze the village in front of her. It's a village in the Italy era, perhaps in 19s . Filled with people, and human with the brain of knowledge.

Suddenly, a noise of an animal could be heard.

The boy looked at his left shoulder. A black horse, with green lantern eyes looked at him curiously. As if the horse demand a stroke or a pat perhaps.

" Oh! A horse! And there's a carriage behind him!" The ghost approach a black carriage behind the horse. Seems like the horses is carrying this carriage.

The boy stand slowly, also approach the carriage. "...what's a carriage doing in the middle of a wood?..."." I'm not sure....oh! A letter,".

She said, and took a piece of envelope from inside the carriage. Slowly she open it with careful. And, read it to her beloved master.

  Dear Seishin Veloner and Miss Catalina. My name is....well... it's best if you didn't know.^^

  I am fully aware of your being, ever since I saw you at the time of World Great Depression. Oh, what a sight of your beauty, truly!

I heard from my familiar that you never went to school. Ah, perhaps it's because you are quite old at that time, that you have to reduce your age to youth. How mischievous...aha!