All three of us looked at the caller ID.

"Are you gonna answer it?" Lia asked smirking.

"You brought him up." I say grabbing my phone.

I answer the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey I'm at lunch can I call you-"

"You've been ignoring me long enough." He says. "We need to go live before your party tomorrow. Fans are getting suspicious." He mumbles.

"Why?" I ask. "Because we aren't are close as we used to be? Tell them the truth." I say causing my friends to look at me.

Devale chuckled, "You don't want me to tell the truth." He said. "Let's play it safe and go live, tonight." He said.

"No I'm doing it." I object.

"Renee I'm not arguing with you about this." He said making me body hot.

"Oop not Renee." Kayla said making me glare at her.

I go back to my phone call, "Fine I'll be there when I get there." I say with an attitude.

"Bye." He said bluntly before hanging up.

I put my phone face down on the table and sit back in my seat with my arms crossed. Once I looked ahead, I saw four eyes staring me.

"Don't look at me like that." I say rolling my eyes.

"How wet did that just make you?" Lia asked me.

"Excuse me?" I say tilting my head.

"Girl your light skin ass face is so red right now." Kayla said.

"It is not." I say touching my cheeks. "And if it is, it's because I'm hot--"

"And bothered." Lia joked.

I looked at her and shook my head. I covered my face from the embarrassment. My legs were crossed, but between them I could feel myself getting warmer and wetter.

"I'm not going over there." I say anxiously biting my bottom lip.

"You don't gotta convince us." Kayla says. "We'll know if you go live tonight." She says.

"Yeah we will." Lia says staring at me.

Devale

I walked into the kitchen and smelled whatever Khadeen was cooking. It smelled good through the entire house. A smile formed on my face as she turned around.

"Are you cooking for me?" I ask.

"I'm cooking for everyone." She said.

"Are you trying to poison me?" I ask my wife.

"No." She simply responds. "I'm just feeding my husband and his girlfriend. When is she coming?" Khadeen asks making me laugh.

"She's not my girlfriend." I say slapping her ass.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked me.

I nod my head.

Hopefully Crystal decides to come because I'm trying to fix everything. I don't want her to be upset about anything on her birthday. I think if we go live the fans will be less suspicious and they'll think we are on good terms. My plan works for all of us including Khadeen.

"Since we're not mad each other anymore can I come back to our bedroom tonight?" I ask softly caressing Khadeen's ass.

She turned her head around and looked me in the eyes. "Sure." She said but then she paused. "Let's see how the live goes and then we will see where you'll be sleeping." She suggests.