Well, at least thanks to this person I had no privacy anymore, except maybe the 20 minutes in the bathroom, which from now on would always be mine. Annoyed, I threw myself on my bed and hummed to myself. That's right, breakfast...

I stood up again and looked at Hee-jin, who started putting her things away in the compartments. "So there's breakfast now if you-" 

"I already ate." She interrupted me. I turned on my heel and wordlessly left the room. No please, no thank you. Was I going to get used to this? What kind of bad taste in women did Jay have...

I slammed the door and Jake asked me from the hallway if I was in a bad mood. I ignored him and went downstairs to the table. One more stupid comment and I would explode. We ate breakfast in silence. Missing from the table were Hee-jin and Jay. Jake grinned. Oh god not now please...

"Doesn't anyone else find this suspicious? Apparently she got him back faster than we all thought." 

Levi rolled his eyes and said, "Shut up, Jake." Grinning, I bit into my bread. Thank goodness for Levi Ackerman. That guy was really golden sometimes. 

Jake continued, "What's everyone in such a bad mood about? Well, Mira probably has her period or something but... oh no we would know." He laughed. 

Annoyed, I slammed my knife down on the plate, making a loud pop. I yelled, "FOR FUCK'S SAKE, JAKE SOMETIMES YOU SHOULD REALLY JUST SHUT UP! I-I'm out for a walk!" 

I stood up energetically and left the room. I couldn't take it anymore. Ni-ki looked worriedly after me, as did Jungwon and Sunoo. I ignored their stares and ducked out into the fresh air. 

The sun did me good, even though the weather did not suit my mood at all. I looked left and right and then decided to walk across the forest. I strolled through the pleasant shade of the trees and thought about my shitty situation. 

My hasty yes to Ni-ki, my annoying new roommate, and my bad mood. I shouldn't have yelled at Jake like that. He was always making stupid comments like that. 

Sighing, I sat down at the edge of a clearing on a large rock overgrown with moss and enjoyed the sun. I would love to talk to Lily right now, or maybe Jay? Why was I thinking about him all of a sudden? 

Actually, I should be thinking about Ni-ki. Was Ni-ki right in his assumption? No, that's impossible, isn't it?

--- BAMM ---

I felt an incredible pain at my elbow. I straightened up and looked around. Deep black night and I was still in the forest. I stupid child had dozed off and fallen off the rock. 

All of a sudden, red eyes flashed in the dark and a voice screamed, "Such a stupid, careless girl!" In front of me stood an inferior. 

Apparently, I had not flown off the rock by myself after all. I immediately pulled out my pepper spray from my pants pocket and sprayed it into the Inferior's eyes. Sunghoon said that would weaken the Inferior only slightly, because vampires have good ears, but they would be quite a bit more uncoordinated.