Broken Strings

A Song for You : 20

Broken Strings by: James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado

_____________________________

A/N: beb, ito na po request mo. Natagalan, yeah. Buwan ang inabot. My apologies ;) pero pinagbigyan kita kaya alam mo na ah? *wink!

Mejo madrama to. Sisihin nyo yung kanta at ang nagrequest nito. Lol!

Guys, kapit pa tayo. Haha here you go!

__________________________________

"You can't go on, just like that." She whispered, preventing any of her tears to fall.

"I can."

"Please don't do this to me." She said, pleading. Kneeling. "Please." She whispered again. Any moment from now, she would not be able to contain her emotions.

"Ly, please. Wala nang saysay to. I fell out of love. Ikaw din ang kawawa kapag ipipilit mo ang sarili mo." Sabi nung babae na halos pumunit sa dibdib niya.

"Please." Aly pleaded again. "What would I do for you not to leave me? Den, please. I can't. Hindi ko kaya."

"Wala. Wala ka nang magagawa. My mind's fixed. My heart has decided. I can't love you, like the way you do. So please, just let me go." Dennise replied as she stood and tried to walk.

"I can't. I just can't. I love you." Aly can only whisper for she was trying to hide her tears. Ayaw niyang umiyak at kaawaan ni Dennise.

"I can't love you back. It's better to end this. Di ako sasaya, di ka sasaya." Dennise declared.

"Pero-"

"Alyssa please!" Dennise shouted. And both of them got surprised on Dennise raising her voice. She rarely does that. Especially with Aly. Not with Aly.

Everything has change. A lot. Alyssa thought.

"Please. I can't go on with this okay? Hindi na ako masaya, alin ba ang di mo maintindihan dun?" Dennise asked.

"May iba ba?" Aly asked.

"If I'd say yes, titigilan mo naba ako?" Dennise asked back.

"M-mahal mo ba s-iya?" Alyssa asked stuttering.

"Kung sasabihin kong, oo, papakawalan mo naba ako?" Balik tanong ni Dennise.

"I can't." Aly repeatedly said. "I just really can't, unless may mahal kanang iba."

"You have to let me go." Dennise said. And Aly understood. She got her answer. May iba. Meron ng iba.

"Masakit."

"I'm sorry. I really am. But it must end. Because at the end of the day, it will hit you. It will hit us - hindi na kita mahal." Dennise said and it broke Aly. Into pieces.

"Now, it's up to you. You'll let me go? Or I'll leave you? Either way, I'll leave anyway." Dennise said again and it earned a bitter smile from Aly. "I need to go, please, Ly. LA is waiting." She said and that's when Aly looked up.

So may iba nga? Tapos si LA? Yung blockmate niya? Nice! Alyssa thought as she sighed and stood.

"Hatid na kita?" Aly said as she tried to put up her best smile at nagpatiunang lumabas sa kwarto nila. Yes, nila. Magkasama na sila. Marami na silang nabuong pangarap na pinagkasunduan nilang aabutin ng magkasama. Mga pangarap na turuparin nalang niyang mag isa.

"Take care alright?" Aly said as she guided Dennise to her car.

"I won't bring this car. This isn't mine." Dennise protested.