Somebody to You(Night Changes Part 2)

As Song for You: 17

Somebody to You : The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato

___________________________________

Nakakainis yang fate na yan. Nakasalalay ba lahat dun? Kelangan ko bang sundin yun? I was quite pissed but hell, I wanted to know her so I did what she asked me to do. I entered the elevator, and hit a button. I was torn between pressing 23 or 19. My favorite number is 19 but it seems that somebody's telling me to press button 23. And so I did. I pressed it and prayed for Den to be hitting the same floor.

This is insane! I silently muttered as I waited for the elevator to went up.  But knowing her name got me interested.

Dennise. Pretty name, just like the one who owns it. I smiled at the thought of it. She was indeed, pretty. Hindi naman ako magkakaganito kung hindi ako attracted. Seriously, di naman talaga ako naniniwala sa fate fate na yan pero dahil nga yung babaeng kakakilala ko palang, ang lakas ata ng tama, kaya parang feeling ko mapapaniwala niya ako sa fate, sa destiny, at sa forever. Nakakaloka, pero ang lakas ng trip nung babaeng yun.

I looked up when the elevator dings at the 15th floor. I checked if who's getting in.

Pretty. I mumbled as I was amazed with the beauty standing in front of me. She smiled so I smiled back.

Maganda ka, pero mas maganda talaga si Dennise ko. I silenty muttered and scolded myself at the same time. Dennise ko agad eh name pa nga lang alam ko.

I raised my left brow when the elevator stopped on 19th floor. Does this mean something? I silently asked as I was weighing things.

"Looks like we're stuck." The girl said smiling and I just nods.

Sign ba to? I asked. Dapat talaga siguro, 19 yung pinindot ko. I said and sighed for I was starting to get irritated.

Paano kaya pag di kami magkita? Wala akong number niya. Pucha talaga eh.

"There, we're going up again." The girl beside me spoke and I smiled at her. I was wishing for the elevator to reach the 23rd floor and silently prayed for me to see her there.

Sana andun siya. Den sana 23 pinindot mo. Sa isip isip ko.

Mabilis pa sa alas kwatro ang kilos ko nung tumunog ang elevator, signaling that were on floor number 23. I looked for her but saw nothing.

"Dennise?" I called.

"Dennise, are you there?" I called again in front of the elevator door where she entered a while back.

Hanubayan! Naloloka na ata ako. I stood there and wait. Wishing na bumukas yung pinto ng elevator at iluwa nun si Den.

I was already losing hope and quitely losing my temper when I saw something. I saw something placed near at the elevator door kung saan ako sumakay. My eyebrows raised as I recognized that paper bag. Yun yung paper bag nung medyas na binili ni Den. I get it and checked if medyas nga laman para lang makasiguro. And how my eyes grew wide nung nakita ko ang isang pares ng medyas.

"Good Lord, she was here!" I exclaimed. "Shet, pareho kami ng napindot." I said. I was silently cussing when I realized na kung hindi tumigil yung elevator kanina, siguro naabutan ko siya. I immediately press a button and the elevator opens again.

Sana maabutan pa kita. Shet! Sign na talaga to. We are meant to be.

I reached the ground floor and immediately searched for her. I went from left to right, I looked across the street. I scanned the area, but to my dismay, I saw nothing. Takbo dito, lakad dun. Hanggang sa mapagod na ako pero walang Dennise akong nakita. I sighed at napaupo ako.