Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Beginne am Anfang

"Ye Iroh?"

Princess Justice's bitter heart fills with love and joy. She runs to him and hugs him.

"It's been a while, Marinette," Iroh says.

The word "Marinette" from his voice never sounded so distant yet sincere.

Princess Justice bursts into tears while hugging him.

"You can tell me everything."

"Everything?"

~~~

Mutimouse and the kids find themselves in Princess Justice's castle. They see Argos beating the shit out of Cat Blanc's soldiers.

"Do you need a little help?" Mutimouse asks Argos.

Argos turns around.

"Mar-"

"No, it's Mutimouse. I don't know where Ladybug is."

One soldier runs towards Mutimouse but Mutimouse gets out of the way just in time. Toph flips Cat Blanc over.

"Looks like you guys know how to fight-"

Mutimouse feels a sharp blast behind her. It's Infinity. He's bleaching her. Her eyes turn black and she turns into a white statue.

"I'm immune to your stupid powers," Infinity says.

Luz, who's confused, feels Mutimouse's white body. The bleach starts to corrupt her and she becomes a statue like her.

"You little devil!" Amity yells.

Her friends try to hold her back from attacking him.

"Little girl. I am the devil." He tells her.

His eyes turn white. This catches everyone's attention and makes them fear him even more.

"White is the color of all. Black is the color of none. Blue is the color of universal. Orange is the color of locality. My power represents so much. I WILL END YOU!" He says to everyone.

~~~

Princess Justice and Iroh are talking about life and how hard it can be. Adrien is still in his pink cage unable to comprehend what's going on (that cage is soundproof). Plagg is hiding in Adrien's pocket.

"I'm done waiting. It's been almost 3 hours," Plagg says irritatingly.

Adrien tries to calm him down but Plagg has other plans.

"CATACLYSM!"

Plagg destroys the cage and pushes Adrien out.

"Plagg? What are you doing?" Adrien asks him.

Dark energy starts to suck everything into its presence destroying the material world.

"I'm dying..." Plagg says in a weak voice.

Plagg is stuck in the Dark Vortex. His eyes look damaged and cracked.

Princess Justice's eyes become civilian again and she transforms back into Marinette. Tikki falls to the ground.

"What's going on-"

Iroh is pulled in the dark vortex. Marinette grabs his hands.

"Iroh! Hold on." She yells.

"Let him go," Tikki says in a weak voice.

"What?"

"Let-him-go."