Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"If you wanna go through Ladybug, you have to go through us first."

Cat Blanc looks at them with a blank stare. He signals his cataclysm and throws it at Siren. She jumps out of the way just in time. Stella transforms into a gigantic white snake.

"Give up! I wouldn't want to hurt you, would I?" Queen Bee says.

Everyone is circling him. His breathing starts to change. It gets faster until his eyes turn pure white.

"Goodnight."

He closes his eyes and snaps his fingers, making everyone around him except Emile disappear.

"Adrien... what are you doing. What have you done."

"You can lay here and cry about death and the past. But don't expect me to stay here with you 'cause I'm the cause and you're the effect."

When Cat Blanc is about to leave, Emile finds something on the ground, it's the peacock miraculous. She hides the miraculous behind her back as Cat Blanc's about to leave.

"You are exactly like your father!"

Cat Blanc's facial expression is hysterical.

~~~

Emile's POV

I can tell that Adrien is rethinking every horrible moment that was caused by his father. I know he's not as villainous as... you know who, but I just needed to get him so angry that he would fight me. He turns around, he's eyes turn mortal, he grabs his staff and throws it at me.

"Duusu Spread My Feathers!"

I transform into Argos and catch Cat Noir's staff.

Cat Blanc bursts into tears.

"I-I'm broken, Mom. Why couldn't I have a normal childhood? Mine was ruined by my own... my own..."

He transforms back into Adrien. I'm so happy. Tears of joy begin to form under my eyelids. He runs to me and hugs me. I fall, dramatically.

"Shh. The monster's gone. The nightmare is over," I whisper into his ear.

He continues to cry in my arms.

"I've never felt more...helpless."

He repeats those words like they've been haunting him for the past 19 years of his life. I wasn't even there for some of it. What kind of mother misses his son's sweet sixteen, or leaves him heartbroken at 13 years old with his father and his assistant? Am I a horrible mom for living in the Spirit Woods and not once visiting him? I was dead but...I could have done something. Marinette constantly visited him. She can't live without him.

~~~

I'm laying on the roof of one of the only standing buildings in Paris. It's crazy to think that almost everyone in Paris is gone. I hear footsteps coming towards me. I quickly stand up and see two Cat Blancs. How is this possible? There is only one logical explanation, they forgot to catch the akuma. Well, Majestia didn't exactly akumatize Adrien. She injected something into Adrien's body with her staff.

Anyway, I'm terrified. I couldn't handle one, let alone two. More and more of them keep showing up. Now I'm surrounded by them.

"Leave me alone."

"We just wanna talk."

One of the Cat Blancs puts his hand on my shoulder. That's it. I grab my scabbard and take out my sword. I stab behead one of the Cat Blancs. As soon as I did it, I knew it would haunt me forever. I drop my sword and break into tears.

"What is wrong with you."

They start charging at me. I get up and shoot lightning at them.

"Never mess with me again-"

I feel something on my neck. Is someone sneaking up on me? I feel it and I see ash on my fingers. My eyes turn purple and sucked into my memories. I fall down the building and into the water. Have you ever been shot? Have you ever felt the utter shock and realization that you might die? That's kinda how I feel right now.

I wake up, not knowing shit about where I am. All I know is that it's dark and has water. On the ground, I can see my reflection, disappointed as ever. When I try to recollect what happened to me before this, I can't. I lost all my memories.

"Do you know who you are?" My reflection asks.

"No."

"You are Ladybug. Warrior of Love. Amuleto de la suerte. Feliz, Queen of Luck, and Paris' New Joan of Arc. Saint of Paris."

My reflection changes and becomes an adult version of me.

"How are you?" My reflection asks me.

"Good?"

"Marinette, I'm your future self but in a few seconds, you won't have a future self if you just stay here. I trust you."

My reflection disappears and the water pushes upwards. I can feel the same aura as when I was akumatized into Shénqí. I'm being akumatized into...Princess Justice.

~~~

It's almost the end.

To be continued...