Cat Blanc is confused.

   "I don't know what to do!" I screams.

     His voice cracks as the sound of his heavy breathing breaks Ladybug heart.

    He's back. My worst nightmare.

    Cat Blanc uses his cataclysm to destroy everything. Ladybug doesn't get affected by the cataclysm because she can't. Everything that has been healed can't be destroyed by a cataclysm, and everything that has been destroyed by a cataclysm can not be healed.

~~~

  The gang gets into Jet's car.

     "This is a suicide mission. I suggest that only Zuko, Katara, Jet, and I go. The rest of you guys have to stay here and make sure that nothing gets out of hand." Eleanor suggests.

    The group agrees, and Jet, Katara, Zuko, and Eleanor go.

   While the group is the car, they see a speeding black van. Eleanor recognizes the van. It's her mom's.

    "Chase that vehicle! Trust me, I know." Eleanor says.

    Jet chases the car all night until it stops at a river. Jet's the only person in the car who's remotely awake, so he gets out, but it's too late. The kidnappers already left with his mother in a ship. The sound of silence is so loud.

   When the rest of the group wakes up, Jet is already too pissed to even look at them.

    "Jet, how many times do we have to say that we are sorry?" Eleanor asks Jet.

    Zuko puts his hand on Eleanor's shoulder.

   "Don't worry. Jet's just petty like this."

   Jet pushes Zuko down and punches him.

    "I'M PETTY? MY MOM HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Jet yells.

     "Yeah, but do you want to just stand here and cry about it? We can help you, Jet. You just need to calm down." Katara tells him.

    "Katara, I don't need to calm down!" Jet yells.

   "I don't mean to interrupt." An anonymous voice says.

   Everyone turns around and sees Eve smiling.

~~~

  Eve takes the group to her ship, and they are tracking the ship down. They arrive at a tower where Pema is being held.

~~~

  Pema wakes up after being knocked out. She looks down, and she sees Cult's Poison under her. She's 80 feet up in the air with chains connecting her body to the ceiling.

   "Help! Where am I? Can someone help me?" Pema asks.

   "I'm not here to help you. I'm here to kill you." A voice echoes.

   Pema doesn't know who it is until she looks down.

    "Tomoe? How could you do this. I knew you were crazy but...this is insane."

  "Tell me how to get into the Spirit Woods or else."

   "You could kill yourself, but that wouldn't necessarily mean you would get into the Spirit Woods?" Pema jokingly says.

  "I'm not kidding. I'm on the verge of turning you into ash."

  "And I'm on the verge of kicking your ass. The Spirit portals are only open on eclipses. Sometimes, when I sleep, I experience 'Nocturnal Ascension'. That's the only real time I go into the Spirit Woods."

   "You're lying. I know you're lying."

   Eleanor, Zuko, Katara, Jet, and Eve break into the room.

  "Give up, Tomoe! You're outnumbered!" Eve shouts.

   Tomoe looks at them.

   "No, you're outmatched." Tomoe replies.

   Tomoe dips her sword in the poison. She runs to Eve, who punches her. Tomoe let's go of her sword and falls down.

   She sees Eleanor.

   "My dear daughter. How could you betray me. You would be nothing without me. You would just be another one of your father's failed sperms. Believe me, you couldn't have done it without -"

   Eleanor grabs her sword and stabs her with it.

   "Yeah, it doesn't feel nice, does it?" Eleanor says.

    Katara creates an ice bridge to Pema. Jet runs in the bridge with his swords and his mom's chains.

   "Let's get out of here." Eve tells everyone.

  "And leave my mom here to rot... gladly."

   Everyone leaves the room except Tomoe, who's dying on the floor.

    "I guess I'm going to die. I didn't even get to fulfill my wish. My soul will probably be damned, but I expected it."

   Tomoe takes her last breath, she sheds her last tear, and dies.