..he hasn't looked at me at all. I don't look bad so why hasn't he said anything about my dress..I spent a lot of money on it too..I know I shouldn't care what a guy thinks but..what if I'm not as good as I think I am..oh god..am I a narcissist!? Mina said I looked good so I thought i did..but it's not enough for this guy!? Not even a single word...

She just looked at Katsuki seeing him ignore everyone as he drank from his cup.

She looked away glaring a bit mad now.

______ just walked away to get some conversation out of this party.

Katsuki turned his head seeing her leave as he looked confused.

He just turned around before Best Jeanist spotted him.

***
The party went on as the music was loud and clear.

People were enjoying themselves. Chatting and partying.

Katsuki was with Kirishima and Denki at a table.

Mina and Jirou went to the bathroom together so the boys just chatted together.

_____ was at the bar just to get more cider.

And just as ______ turned to refill her cup she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around seeing an unfamiliar man.

"Oh. Sorry I'll move." She said moving away from the drinks but he shook his head smiling at her

"No no! I'm Striker. Your new partner." The man said smiling down at her catching her off guard.

She looked at him confused for a second before putting her drink down.

"For the new mission??" She asked as he smiled nodding.

He shook her hand.

"Yori has told me a lot about you. I thought I'd just introduce myself while we're here." He said.

______ just took a second to look at him.

Oh hell he's attractive..

Striker, age 23. His quirk is Tazer, it works like a lightning quirk yet only paralyzes the opponent for a few moments. He can do damage like _____ on walls if needed. He is also handy with a sword and gun.

Striker's a tall man with jet black hair and charming red eyes. He also had a messy bun and a strong built body.

He was wearing a dark maroon suit that made him look even better.

"It's nice to meet you Striker." ______ said blushing pink.

He chuckled softly.

"Likewise Lady Viper." He had a cheeky smile as she blushed even more.

"I'm looking forward to working with you on this case. I heard it's going to be a tough one. However I'm happy to know it's with a beautiful lady like yourself."  He said kissing the top of her hand as she felt her face just burn even more.

"R-really..oh um thank you." She said smiling as he nods.

"I must say I'm surprised to see you here alone? Or do you have company? I'd like to speak with you a bit if you don't mind.." he says.

"What..? No I'm not here with anyone. We can talk." She said as he smiled nodding before they walked off to find a spot to talk more.

What they didn't realize within their whole conversation was a set of red piercing eyes glaring at them the whole time.

Kirishima looked at Katsuki who stared at ______ watching her walk off with a random man.

"Who the fuck is that..?" Katsuki said