I'm Here For You

Warning- Self-harm

Toby's POV:

"Tell me why you did this.." Jack said quietly, tears fell from my eyes as he cleaned and patched up the cuts on my body. 

"I.." I started, Jack looked up at me, I couldn't help but cry. I felt Jack hug me and I hugged back.

I don't know what I was expecting when I told Jack why I cut.. he was quiet, he looked at me, and he put his hands on my face. 

"Toby.. look at me." Jack said, and I look at him, and he put his forehead onto mine. 

"Toby. I may not be able to know how you feel, or why.. but you can talk to me, I'm here for you." Jack said. I started to cry again.

Jack hugged me again, and I hugged him back. I eventually fell asleep in his arms, because when I woke up, I was in Jack's room. He was talking to someone, I couldn't make out what they were saying, and I went back to sleep. When I woke up again, I was in Jack's arms, in a different room. I noticed that I was in Slender's office. 'Shit.. what's going on..? Why am I here..?' I thought to myself as I cuddled closer to Jack's chest, 'warm.. just go back to sleep..' I thought and I fell asleep again.

Jack's POV:

"Slender, he's getting sick.. he's been off and on with sleep." I said as Toby shifted closer to my chest, I had put him into one of my hoodies because he was shivering, even under my warm ass blanket. 

"Jack, can you tell me how long he's been like this?" Slender asked. 

"Since after Ace woke up and started walking around. So a day now. Going on two." I said. Slender let out a hum, as he shifted something. 

"You may leave with him. You can do what you want with him." Slender said. 'Do what I want with him? What? I'm so confused..' I thought, as I stood up and went back to my room with Toby still in my arms.

I set him on my bed and I went to the kitchen and I started making food for him when he wakes up. 

"Hng... Jack.." I heard Toby say, I looked over to him and he was asleep. 'Sleep talking... great.. wonder what I'm doing to him right now.' I thought, 

"Mo...re.." Toby said, I realized that he was blushing, so I walked over to him and I shook him awake. His eyes shot open and be instantly blushed more. 

"Well good afternoon." I said. 

"H-hi.." he said.

It was honestly not easy to get Toby to eat. While I was watching him eat, I noticed that he was moving uncomfortably. 

"You okay?" I asked. He jumped and nodded. 

"You sure? You're moving as if your uncomfortable." I said. He blushed more and turned away after he was done eating, I took the plate, set it in the sink and I went over to him and felt his forehead. 

"You're still running a fever." I said. He looked at me and made grabby hands to me. I was honestly confused, but I moved closer and he clung to me. 

"T-toby..? You're rubbing on me..." I said as I blushed, he looked up at me and he stopped. He put his hands onto my face and I realized that he wanted to take my mask off. 

"Go ahead... you can take it off." I mumbled and he took it off and touched my face again. 

"Warm..." He said. I didn't know what to do, so I just let him do what he wanted.

Toby's POV:

Jack was being still, I moved my hands to his head and I started to pet him. I think I got a good spot because when I rubbed his head there, he started to purr, he then pushed me away and left the room. He came back a few minutes later and laid down next to me. 

"Don't pet me" he said. I laid next to him and I smiled as I pet him again, getting him to purr again. 

"You really like getting me to do that, huh?" Jack asked, I smiled and said 

"y-yes." I kept petting him, and I soon fell back asleep, dreaming of Jack fucking me once again.