"Selena, what a coincidence," Olivia smiles, running over to me with her handful of shopping bags from Ted Baker and other boutiques on this streak.

"Hi," I turn to smile at her, she was in a grey jumpsuit and summery brown leather wedges, everything looked great on her minus the gauze on the right of her forehead that covered her bruise or cut whatever.

"Are you just lounging at the beach?" she asks, glancing over to the horizon.

"Yea pretty much," I answer her bluntly, "I mean my parents ditched me for work, Demi isn't picking up and who knows hows babysitting for my sister."

Olivia releases her sweet laugh, "I heard Joe saying he was taking Demi out west today for a two day get away or something."

"Ahh..." I say, thanks Dems for the heads up, "were you alright from last night?"

"Oh you mean the forehead?" she eyes to her forehead and giggles, "It's like nothing, don't worry. But hey, Nick and I were just about to go grab lunch wanna join us?"

Oh great Nick exists.

"Uhm actually I think its better if I don't third wheel," I tried laughing it off and end this conversation. Like this girl is just too sweet and nice it's hard to say no, hate to say but this is probably how she deceived Nick to love her... Oh who am I kidding she's frigging Miss USA and I'm just Selena Gomez from a small town in U.S.A.

"Don't joke, you won't be third wheeling us, c'mon Nick is getting the table down there," she points ahead to a red sign with an Eiffel tower on it.

Great the pancake place.

"I really feel bad for declining your offer but I'm actually trying to burn my carbs," I lied.

"Oh don't lie, you're too skinny, c'mon," she links arm with me and the arm that had two shopping bags.

Oh great, Selena what did you get yourself into?

We met inside the pancake restaurant, the entrance was filled with customers waiting in line for a seat. We found Nick in a booth seat near the back. The entire restaurant was decorated with a French taste to it.

His face was shocked, I wouldn't blame him. I really didn't want to come I wish I could tell him.

"Hey babe," he pecked her cheek and moved in for her to sit, "Hey Sel."

"Hey," I gave a short hello and scootch in the booth, as the couple exchanged kisses.

"Look who I found on the way, I felt bad since she was alone so I asked her to join us," Olivia explained to him as she toddles with his hand.

"Oh," Nick mouthed then passing us the menu, "Let's order, I'm so hungry."

"You're such a pig." Olivia giggles, then turns to me, "He eats so much, I don't know how he could keep up with a good body."

I faked a laugh, "I think Nick can handle a good body if he can handle his girl."

That made Olivia blush, not my intention. It made Nick uncomfortable again.

"Babe, I'll be working out everyday," he promises her.

Olivia turns to me and points at Nick with her thumb, "This man scared the life out of me when he passed out last spring on the boardwalk at the beach. He was low on his insulin and he didn't even know it."

This gave me a flashback to one summer when we were at the lake and suddenly Nick fake a faint to scare us and the next second he really did faint for real. And that time he was first diagnosed with diabetes and God, I thought he was going to die, I cried day and night.

"It's okay, I would've been scared if it was my boyfriend," I chanted in.

We placed our order and had our food to us a short while after, despite how busy it is in the restaurant. During the lunch Nick and I would exchange awkward glances at each other than avoid it, I'm surprised Olivia wasn't even notable about what's going on above the table.

We had some casual conversations here and there during the lunch but Olivia was too excited to continue to shop so we ended after an hour sitting. Nick paid for lunch, good because lunch was good and well spent. We made our way out the restaurant, and Olivia grasps onto my bicep area just before I was about to depart with them.

"Hey Nick told me that a man nearly attacked you last night, are you okay?" she asks, concerned.

"Uhm..." I look back at Nick with my eyes widen, totally saying Excuse me what?, "Actually—yea I'm alright, thanks for asking. I mean if I wasn't drunk I would've taken him."

"Yea Nick said Conner saved you too," she says.

"Did he?" I gritted through my teeth looking back at Nick trying to keep calm and turn back to her, "I probably forgot because I was so drunk."

"MM.. Okay as long as you're okay though," Olivia nods and smiles, "If anything like this again, don't be afraid to call Nick."

Yea alright, no thanks. Been there, done that, result? not good.

"Nick?" I peaked over to him who was behind Olivia.

"Anytime," he smiles, which was SO FAKE.

"Okay," I laughed, "I'll see you guys around. I better get going before the sun goes down."

"Alright, we'll see you around," Olivia waves with a smile, I nodded and walked off. God talk about awkward lunch date.

I rushed to my mom's car and tried to emerge from this area ASAP. I put my beach bag in the back and shut my car trunk just to see Nick on the other side of my car.

"Selena," he calls me.

I rolled my eye, "What do you want Nicholas?"

"That kiss last night...."

Okay again, I'm a huge fan of Nelena manips and these creators are so awesome for making it and they do it so great, so please give some support to these youtubers. Shout out to xnibbyjonas for this one! She's great with manips and I love it, I hope you guys enjoy it too!

Which by the way this is how I invision them meeting at the car scene and this is what they are both wearing too!

Okay enough of my yapping, please keep voting and commenting (love to read comments!) thanks again, you guys rock! ♥

xoxo