"This will!" They fired their rifles but Cat Noir jumped behind the desk to dodge them.

Just as one of them approached, Cat Noir drew out his own gun and fired at him. He shoots them down one by one.

"Goddamn it! Shoot him now!" The leader demanded.

Cat Noir rolled over and kept shooting, "Eat lead fools!" He shoots one at the stairs.

The dead goon fell down the stairs, "Had enough?" Cat Noir blew his guns.

"You moron! Since when the hell did you learn to shoot?!" The leader tried to shoot him but Cat Noir dodged.

"By watching action movies!" Cat Noir flips and fires again, shooting right at the leader's legs.

"AAAAAAGH!!!" The leader screamed in pain.

Cat Noir cackled and kneels down, "If you're gonna kill someone, kill them. Never stand there talking about victory"

He heard the sirens coming. He didn't care but he wanted the cops to fear him so they don't get in his way. Ladybug swung in and gasped at the dead bodies.

"That's gonna be a lot of body bags" She commented at the sight.

The cops ordered Cat Noir to come out with his hands up but Cat Noir refused to listen since he doesn't like being told what to do.

"Sorry boys, I don't take requests" He instead pole-vaulted out of there.

"Don't stand there, Ladybug! Get him!" The chief demanded.

"On it!" Ladybug swings after Cat Noir.

Cat Noir landed on the rooftops as Ladybug followed him, "Well hey there kitty cat"

"Finders keepers, Bugaboo" Cat Noir chuckled and plays with the ruby.

"It sure would look good on me, it matches the colors" Ladybug joked.

"Meow. Also, last night I met a bat friend and I thought he could help us find Lila" Cat Noir leans against the chimney wall.

"You have found someone useful to help us?" Ladybug leans on him, flicking his golden bell.

"He's a bat holder and I told him to not eat my lovely bugaboo" Cat Noir purred.

"Excellent Kitty" Ladybug replied.

"I'm still a bad kitty, am I?" Cat Noir flirted.

"I know that," Ladybug said.

"You still haven't tamed the wild cat" Cat Noir smirked while playing with the ruby in his paws.

"What will it get me to pet you?" Ladybug asked with a tease.

"Figure it out, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"Alright, kitty cat. If that's the case" Ladybug pecked his cheek.

"Meow. And pretend that I got away with my lovely puuuurrrrize" Cat Noir winks and did a back flip off the roof.

"Sneaky cat" She shook her head and headed back.

-

Adrien came to the pawn store and pawned the ruby. He got 700 euros which he's satisfied and heads out of the store with money. He then took out a dagger from his jacket and threw it at the bad guy's shoulder that was gonna tackle him from behind.

"Nice try!" He turns around.

"Agh! You son of a bitch!" The thug couldn't get the dagger out.

"I'm like a big bad wolf that can smell stealth a mile away" Adrien chuckled and pinned the thug against the alley wall.