Truth

Adrien was at the Goth store, shopping for more black clothes and accessories he can find. Like being in darkness rather than be in the light. He spots vampire fangs and black paint nails. The makeup eyeshadow and eyeliner, he wasn't sure if men can do that. Once he paid, he headed to the supermarket to buy himself food and drink.

"Tell me again why you're into a dark black color?" Plagg asked, peeking out from his owner's leather jacket.

"It helps me blend into the dark," Adrien said.

"And a depressing teenager," Plagg said.

"Yeah, an orphaned one" Adrien sighs and picks out a steak from the meat aisle, "Perfect" He found different types of cheese and some milk.

"Yummy" Plagg peeks seeing the cheese.

"Plagg, people are watching" Adrien whispered.

"Sorry" Plagg hides again.

Adrien goes into the fruit aisle to pick out bananas, apples, and grapes, "Well that should be enough" He took some potatoes.

After checking out, he carried his backpack and headed into the alley to transform into Cat Noir, "Plagg claws out!" He transformed and leaps up the rooftops.

"Adrien?" Ladybug said behind him.

Cat Noir inhales sharply, turning around to face her, "Don't call me by that name. Adrien Agreste is dead and he became an emotionless man"

"Please Noir. You're still the same boy as before, just not obeying anyone" Ladybug said.

"No one could understand me, milady. I spent my whole life being perfect and I hated being a prodigy because I did not have a normal childhood" Cat Noir hissed.

"You're now old enough to make your own decisions. I'm not asking you to join me again. We don't have to fight. And every one of your friends misses you dearly" Ladybug said.

"Those friends I had did not understand the true side of me," Cat Noir said.

"They were too blind, I get it," Ladybug said.

"So were you, milady. Just like you were blind to see Cat Noir being funny and annoying but I make cat puns to keep me sane and boost my happiness" Cat Noir said.

"Alright. But there was one thing I've never told you Cat Noir while Shadow Moth was alive" Ladybug said.

"And what is that?" Cat Noir scoffed.

"That I undid a timeline that you were akumatized and destroyed everyone and everything as Cat Blanc, the moon included. All was because I revealed my secret identity in a gift" Ladybug revealed the Blanc incident.

"So that's what you were afraid of? That I would get akumatized? Milady, fear is one thing but distancing me can lead to consequences. It made me think that you hate me and that I was not good enough for you or anyone. You don't think for others" Cat Noir was not surprised by the truth since he's very emotionless.

"You're too unbelievable. I never hated you, Kitty. It's all the pressure and so forth, sure the trash can was too much and I indirectly humiliated some people but I never meant for these things to happen! Would it satisfy you if I renounced my guardianship and I lose my memories to start over again?!" Ladybug made a long rant.

"Bullshit! You saw how I would feel if you lose your memories! When you became guardian, I wanted to help you but you shut me out! Like the day I wanted to spend time with you at the movies, you got us kicked out because you were talking too loud! Yes, I can be annoying at times but I was trying to support you! But you never let me" Cat Noir explained, "I understand the pressure you were going through, milady. But you let your pressure get the best of you"