As we started finishing up, everyone hung around even if they had nothing else to try on.

"Elin you have to join us the next time we go out. Townes over there turned us into party crashers." Mitch and I laughed.

"He keeps acting like he didn't enjoy it." Sarah said and I pointed at her.

"Exactly, he had a blast and didn't pay a dime for alcohol." I laughed.

"Townes you sound dangerous. I like you." Elin said and I laughed.

"She doesn't get called little devil back home for no reason." We heard Harry say, and we turned to face him. The biggest smile spread on my face, and I didn't care who saw it.

"But with a face of an angel." I said, throwing my hands up as if in defeat.

"An angel? From what angle?" Mitch said, and I glared at him.

"Sarah you might not have a man anymore." I said and she laughed walking over, putting her arm around me.

"It's okay, I'll have you to heal my broken heart." She smiled and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"That's true. Better option." I nodded with a smirk, and we pretend to kiss, making kissing noises at each other before laughing.

"Alright, alright enough of that I worked hard for her." Mitch said, waving his hand at us as if it would separate us.

"You mean you stared each rehearsal and increased in increments of five minutes each day?" Harry teased and Mitch grabbed a water bottle throwing it at him.

Harry caught it quickly and laughed, "I'm just teasing mate, you know I love you."

Sarah kissed my cheek before going over to Mitch and wrapping her arms around him. I watched as he pretended to be mad, but it only lasted a few seconds before he laughed and kissed her.

The only example I had of a love like that, was my grandparents. My parents were never affectionate. Their idea of affection was exchanging gossip from the country club or Sunday tea. Talk about a love language. I looked down and bit my lip. When I found love, I wanted it to be like that. Like my grandparents. I wanted real love.

As everyone finally started clearing out, I heard my phone ringing from my purse. I reached in and looked at the screen, biting my lip.

MOM

I took a deep breath and ignored the call, not wanting to deal with it in this moment. I grabbed my things, letting my hair down and brushing my fingers through it.

"You need a ride to the hotel?" I heard Harry say and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Sure, thank you." I smiled, walking over to him. He surprised me by placing his hand on the small of my back and leading me out of the building.

As we got in the car my phone rang again, my mom calling. I knew that meant that they received my postcard about me being on tour. I ignored it again, grabbing my hair and twisting it to the side, tugging it softly.

"You can answer. I don't mind." I heard Harry say as he turned on the car.

"If she calls again I might just have too." I said looking down, playing with the different zippers on my purse.

"Who's she?" He said, turning his body to me slightly.

"My mom. I think they got the postcard I sent saying I was coming in tour. I just don't want to hear it. I also don't want them to give my grandparents a hard time." I peeked up at him and smiled small as my phone rang again, this time it was my dad.

ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒 | H.S |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें