Sebastian Summers was a dangerous man. He was as difficult to handle as a wild puma: savage, unpredictable, and predatory. He worked hard and played hard. He was thirty-two years old, in the prime of life, and had the well-earned reputation of being a genius in the entertainment field. Other than that, he used his undoubted sex appeal mercilessly. His name had been coupled with a succession of stars. A new star or artist often got free publicity simply by being photographed with him coming out of a nightclub. He showed no signs of settling down and getting married and none of his affairs had ever appeared serious nor lasted for longer than a few weeks.

When Andin had first begun to work for him, he had asked her to dine with him which she had politely declined and his response had been a needling form of mockery. Still, Andin maintained her cool good looks, and quiet manner. Even if she did have feelings for him, she had two reasons to avoid getting in bed with him. One, at that time, she still had to pay for her mother's debts. Her mother had recklessly owed money to some people and if she had not paid them back, they would put her in jail. Two, she refused to be one of his conquests. Perhaps the reason why he had fired his previous secretaries was that he had gotten bored of them after they had shared his bed. Whether it had been true or not, Andin found it easier to avoid being intimate with him. After all, he was her boss, for goodness sake!

"Good afternoon, Sir," Andin replied with a small, polite smile.

His dark, rakish eyebrows lifted in surprise. "Sir?"

"Is it not why you put the word 'professional' in your greeting just now so that I would address you formally?" Andin tilted her head to one side, returning his quizzical look with one of her own.

Sebastian laughed, his ocean eyes twinkling with devilish delight. The devil was clearly enjoying this little banter. "You never fail to amuse me with your sharp tongue, Williams."

That was one more annoying thing that he always did. He called her by her surname, the same way he had been calling his other male buddies. Furthermore, Andin hated her surname 'Williams' which she'd inherited from her biological father who had irresponsibly abandoned her and her mother. Other than that, Sebastian often called her using other names that sounded more Western such as Ann, Anne, or Anna. For a girl who loved her mother's heritage, Andin preferred to be called by the name as seen on her birth certificate.

Ignoring him, Andin picked up the files she had prepared for him before lunch and handed them over to him. "These are the files that you asked for. You will need to review them so I can start arranging the meetings," she said efficiently. Once he took the files, she offered him another polite smile and asked, "Is there anything else you need from me right now?"

"No," he shook his head and began waltzing to the connecting door. And then as if he had just remembered something, he stopped, turned around, and leaned by the doorframe. "Though there's one more thing. How's the planning going for the party this weekend? Is everything on track and according to the list I gave you last time?" When she did not answer immediately, his brows lowered. "You haven't forgotten about it, have you?"

Of course, she had not! How could she forget to arrange and make plans for her boss's birthday party this weekend? Not only her salary but her job, as well as her head, would also be on the line!

"No, of course, I haven't." Andin stretched her lips into what she hoped was a reassuring smile. "Everything is going to be perfect! I've arranged it exactly as you wanted."

"Good, good," he said momentarily then his blue eyes were once more fixated on her. "You know you are coming, right?"

"I - I —" Andin cleared her throat, then answered in a calm manner. "I don't think that would be necessary. It isn't a business meeting, I don't think you'll need your secretary there."