𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉

Narrator:

Narrator:

Shinobu and Giyuu already had a plan to go to the beach just the two of them. They take this opportunity in their free time. "Tomioka-san! We're here~💜" Shinobu giggle and run on the sand. "...." Giyuu made a tired face and then he placed the necessary items on the big rock. He was busy packing and preparing the mat. Afterwards, Shinobu returned to him. "Oh? You've changed your clothes? You look hot~" She teased. "You didn't help me earlier."

"Hm? Well my bad~.." Shinobu took her bag to change clothes in the women's changing area. While waiting for her, Giyuu just looked at the beautiful sea in the distance. Enjoying the beauty of the sea will indeed make him feel calm. "Hello~..^^" Shinobu stroked Giyuu's hair gently. "..Kochou. You're not wearing a bikini?"

"...What? ^^💢"

"Did I say it wrong?.."

"I'm only wearing a swimsuit. That bikini.. exposes a lot of skin. Don't even think about it Tomioka-san~..^^💢"

"Oh.. I'm sorry- You still look beautiful like always.."

Shinobu blushed a little. "T-thanks. Erm haha.. H-how about we go swimming?? ✨"

"I don't want."

"Aren't you water hashira? <3"

"Still n-" Giyuu didn't have time to finish the sentence, Shinobu ran into the sea by pulling Giyuu's leg. "KOCHOU!? S-SLOW DOWN! MY HAIR TOUCHED THE SAND!!"

"I don't care~! I want you to come with me!"

"KOCHOU-" She went into the sea and she immediately released Giyuu who was drowning in the water. "Ha.. *cough*"

"Tomioka-san~!" Shinobu splashed the water towards Giyuu while laughing happily. "I-i don't want to play."

"Come on~.. It will be more fun if you're playing" She brought her face closer to him. "///...Hm fine. But just a minute."

"Atleast you accepted~.." She continued to play with Giyuu even tho he look very confused about what to do now. "Haha~!"

"Okay okay stop. My turn now."

"If you do, I'll definitely be able to avoid it easily hehe~ ^^"

Giyuu stepped back a little and splashed water towards Shinobu at high speed. The water was almost the same as Giyuu's height. Shinobu just looked up with a surprised smile. "Uh-" It hit all over her body. Her hair and her clothes were all wet. "..Tomioka-san.. 💢"

"What? Did I do something wrong?-"

She slapped Giyuu's cheek making him fall into the water. "VERY!" She came out of the sea to dry herself. She looked very angry. "Ouch..💧"

"Where is it.." Shinobu was looking for a towel in her bag. But she can't find it anywhere. "Did I forgot to bring it?.."

"Here." She turned around and saw Giyuu handing a towel. "For me?. I-its okay-"

"Just take it. I have more."

"..." Shinobu took the towel from him slowly. Her face turned red. "////.. Thanks."

"Mhm.." Giyuu rubbed his body with another towel to dry himself. "..Sorry I slapped you earlier." Shinobu said it with a guilty face. Giyuu just looked at her and gently rubbed her cheeks. "I'm fine. I also want to apologize.."

"!? ///// I-its fine."

"...Hurry up. We can go buy drinks on this hot day ^^" He smiled a little and prepared his t-shirt to wear it later.

Shinobu POV

"Y-yea.." This dude is really sweet to me. And it's quite hot when he does that..