𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕

Giyuu POV

Giyuu POV

After dinner with the others. I just noticed that Kochou isn't here. "Um..did anyone see Kochou?"

Rengoku replied. "Nope! Maybe she go to sleep already!"

"Uh well..I just saw Shinobu-chan sit on the roof..I hope she's ok" Kanroji said it to me.

I stand up "Thanks Kanroji.."

I left from there and go outside.

"Hm..I saw Kochou hair a bit up there.."

I jump high and finally reach the roof.

"Kochou?"

She silent.

"Guess she can't hear me.."

I touch her head softly.

"??" She look up and saw me standing behind her.

"Aaa.. it's you Tomioka-san.. What are you doing here? You should go to sleep you know ^^"

I sit beside her. "I'm the one should ask you.. What are you doing here?.."

She smiled. "Oh! I just looking at the moon. So beautiful.."

"... Don't lie to me."

"Hm? I'm not lie.." She bowed her head down.

"Something bothering you?"

This is the first time I seeing Kochou like this. Well she always act like a baddie girl around me.

She sighed. "I just..miss my big sister..I really miss her.."

I don't know what to say. I'm not good at comforting people..

"Tomioka-san.. I'm sorry but..I want to be alone now."

"No."

"Eh?"

"I want to be with you. You look like need someone to comfort you.. I'm not good at comforting people..But I will try my best.. Kochou."

"Hm..thanks about that but.."

I immediately hugging her. "Don't be sad. I'm here. Beside you look ugly when you make a sad face."

"..." She hit my back. "And you look weird comforting people which is just hugging"

I smile a bit. "Well even it's weird for you..does it make you feeling...better?"

I blush while hugging Kochou.

Shinobu POV

"Hm..yea.." I hug him back.

"Thank u Tomioka-san..But I still miss my sister.."

"If you miss her so much. Just look at my face all day and you will forget about her."

I broke the hug and suddenly blushing. "°//v//°..💢"

"..Die." I push Tomioka from me and he fell down of the roof.

"Ouch! Kochou!-"

I stand up and look down just to see him from up here. "Thank you again for comforting me! And I won't forgive you about that word! ^^"

"Eh.. I'm sorry-!"

"Don't talk to me ^^" I walk away and get off the roof from the other side.

Giyuu POV

"Is she sulking? Just because I said to focus on my face and forget about her sister?. Well..maybe what I say make her feel unhappy.."

"Ha..I give up to comforting people again. -~-"

Shinobu POV

I go into my room and stare at the wall. I hide my face and blush. "Now I can't sleep because keep thinking about him..He try to comforting me.. That's so sweet.."