𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌

Giyuu POV

Giyuu POV

I'm tired of being teased by Kochou. Tired getting prank. Tired hear the same word 'Nobody likes you' This time I want to get revenge. I think I want to prank her back. I really want to see her reaction. I go to her room and goes inside. She's not here. This is my chance! "???.." There's a food on her small table. Maybe she went to get some water at the kitchen.

I need to quick before she's here. I hold a fake toy rat and put it on her food. "There..enjoy your food Kochou.." I run getting out of here. I hide in a place that close to her room. Kochou was walking while holding a glass of tea. She goes inside her room and close the sliding door. "Lol"

"AHHHHHHHH!! RAT RAT!" A loud noise like a broken glass coming from her room. I grin and walking away.

Narrator:

Mitsuri open the sliding door fast at Shinobu rooms. "Shinobu-chan! What happen!?" Tengen also there behind Mitsuri. Shinobu stand and hide her face at the corner of the wall. "There's a-a rat! Get it out from here!" Mitsuri saw the rat on the floor and also scream. She immediately hug Tengen. "Woah woah woah I have 3 wives already. I don't want another wife" Mitsuri confused and broke the hug. "I-its not like that Tengen-san! Mitsuri hide behind Tengen. "There's a rat o-on the f-floor!" Tengen goes inside Shinobu room. "Uzui-san..Please take it away! I don't know how it suddenly stay on my food!.." Tengen take the rat tails and pull it up. "Hmm.."

Mitsuri and Shinobu confused why Tengen just looking at the rat. "Pfft- HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" Shinobu frown. "Why are you laughing, Uzui-san!?"

"Y-yea..something funny about the rat?.." Mitsuri worried. "HAHAHAHAHA T-THIS RAT- THIS IS JUST A FAKE TOY RAT PFFT- IT'S NOT ALIVE! HAHHAHAHAH"

Shinobu shocked. "What. It's fake?. What." Mitsuri speechless.

"LOL! Maybe there's someone want to prank you!" Tengen put the toy on his head and getting out from Shinobu rooms..still laughing. Mitsuri look at Shinobu. Shinobu just looking down..not showing her face. "S-Shinobu-chan..you know w-who did this?.."

Shinobu know. "Yes.."

Shinobu POV

(Tomorrow morning)

I'm still mad about what just happen yesterday. I searched Tomioka everywhere but he's not here. Maybe he's going out somewhere. I go out and still searching him. Finally, I find him after 20 minutes searching. He's standing on a small hill. Look sad because he's alone there. I run towards him and pull his arm. "??..Oh it's you Kochou."

"Tell me the truth Tomioka-san"

"Tell what."

"Your the one that put a fake rat on my food right? ^^ 💢"

Tomioka give a small evil face. "Sorry about that. It's just a little prank. Not that much."

"Not that much? 💢"

Tomioka giggle. "Aw don't be mad Kochou.."

I stare at him and pissed off. I touch his chest.

"?? Kochou what are you doin-" I pushing him.

"!?!"

The hill was a little low and he fell off the hill after I push him. His body rolled and the head getting hit with a small rock. After that, Tomioka body just laying on the ground. "!? Oh no. What have I done."

I running down the hill just to check Tomioka. "Tomioka-san! Tomioka-san!" I shake his body hard. His head is injured. "Tomioka-san! Wake up! I-I'm sorry! p-please wake up!" I gasp a little. "Is he dead?...I killed him!?.."

I hug his body and my tears fell on my cheeks. "Hiks. I-I'm sorry for what I did!.. I-I'm sorry!.." I lay my head on his shoulders crying and hugging Tomioka tight. "Pfft..hehe..did Kochou just say a word 'sorry'?.." I was shocked and I feel like my body is getting hug.

"There there..don't cry.. I'm still alive okk..I pretended to be dead. Tada..I pranking you again~.." I broke the hug and Tomioka give a smile. "W-WHAT! IT'S JUST A PRANK!? YOU--"

"Didn't know that you care about me so much.. Kochou." I blushed and hit Tomioka chest.

"Ow. Sorry sorry ')"

I wipe my tears and mad. "Stupid..never do that again. Or I'll kick you down there!💢"

Tomioka shocked and sweating. "O-oi. Not down here-"

I slap Tomioka and dragging him. "Your head bleeding. Let me take care of it at Butterfly Mansion.💢"

"Still mad?..I'm sorry Kochou-"

"Shut up. Nobody likes you ^^💢"

"..."