"Are you both done"kook asked getting annoyed by his cousin....

Jenlisa nodded their head....but as soon as they looked at this four they again burst out .....

"Yoongi....I don't think you should go....you looking like yoonji and there's no way they won't recognize you"namjoon spoke while hobi and kook nodded their head....

"Huh so what.... don't you know there are 7 people exactly looking like same in this world....and there is no way I am letting anyone close to my jiminie"yoongi spoke....

"Hobi hyung is looking like he had just come out of any drama you know the charactersl who is the richest in the whole drama"kook spoke pointing at hobi who rolled his eyes...

"What about namjoon....he is looking like he is the leads best friend"hobi spoke pointing at Joon who immediately stopped laughing....

"Yah....why no one said anything to kook....he is looking like that badass lead of a mafia drama"Joon spoke pointing at kook who shrugged....

"Shh...tae is calling"Lisa spoke quitting them...

"Yes tae....yeah we will be there in some minutes"Lisa spoke and hanged up....

"Let's go they are already there"Lisa spoke as they all hurriedly went to the car making sure not to get caught by any of the elders....

****

They all stepped out of the car and slowly walked to the door...they were trying their best not to fall as they were wearing heels....while jenlisa were busy trying their best to not laugh looking at this four who were walking like aliens.....

They showed the invitation they had made on phone and was send to everyone who were invited.....they walked inside....

Tops eyes searched for their own lovers ....but there were quite lots of people which they didn't expected....they thought there will be only some but here there are at least 20 to 30 people present.....

Their head snapped to their right when they heard yoonji calling Lisa....and they sweared they didn't knew their lovers can be this sexy and hot....Joon and hobi had seen their lovers in this type of clothes before too but Everytime they see them they feel new....

While as yoonmin are newly married Jimin had wore some western wears when they were in their room just for yoongi to see....so it wasn't totally new for him toooo...but kook oh.... don't even talk about this person....

He was frozen on his place...he had seen tae only in Indian wears....he loved that side of tae...but this....he is beyond ready to see tae wearing something like this for him just for him....

His eyes roamed from tae's face to his collar bones to his chest than to the tan legs that were on display....he gulped visibly....he had the urge to praise tae but for now he can't....

he had the urge to praise tae but for now he can't